s e v e n t e e n

i'm updating early bc holy hell this story has 12.5k reads like WOAH anyway here's the update

-----

| Aliyah's Point Of View |
s u n d a y

"Thanks for letting us stay here, it was nice seeing you." Luke told my mom with a warming smile.

"It's honestly no problem, you all are always welcome here. Also, you make my daughter happy." she replied, pulling him in for a hug.

"I try my best to keep her happy, both her and Audrey." Luke said as they pulled apart.

She smiled at him. "Where's my Audrey?"

"I here, granny!" Audrey yelled as she ran over to her.

My mom picked her up and hugged her. "I'll see you soon, right?"

"Yes, I make momma bring me more." Audrey giggled. Mom smiled and put her down.

"Aliyah, Aliyah, Aliyah. I love you honey, you better bring your behind around more often." she pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

"I know, mother. I love you too." I pulled back and smiled.

I grabbed Audrey's little hand, holding it. "Bye bye!" she shouted to my mother as we walked out to my car.

Luke put her in her car seat as I got into the drivers seat, starting the car. Luke got in after me.

"Everyone ready?"

------

"I'm really happy we're all cool again," ashton spoke, smiling at us. "Hopefully we all can go back to normal."

I nodded in agreement. I really do hope everything can go back to normal, no more fighting, arguing or anything negative.

"I have some rules then." Luke spoke up. Everyone looked at him, waiting for him continue.

"Rule number one - don't try stealing away my girls."

"Rule number two - everyone gets along."

"Rule number three - if there's a problem, everyone talks it out in a calm matter."

"That's all I got." Luke stated. We all nodded, agreeing with his rules.

"This can work, we all have to actually try to stay on good terms with each other." Calum exclaimed.

"I love you guys." Michael fake cried, causing me to laugh.

"Why the fuck are you laughing? I said I loved you and you laughed." Michael joked.

We all laughed at that.

"How long does Audrey sleep? She's been napping for like a hour already." Calum asked.

I shrugged. "She's tired."

He nodded.

"Let's order pizza?" Michael suggested.

"Seriously, Michael? We have pizza like everyday." I whined. "I love pizza, but I don't want it every day."

"Agreed." Ashton spoke. Michael pouted. "You guys are stupid."

"Fine, we can have pizza tonight and that's it, Mike." I told him sternly.

"Okay, momma bear." He put his hands up in defense.

Luke layed with his head in my lap and his legs over Cal's lap.

"Ew, management is calling." Ashton rolled his eyes before answering his phone.

"Hello? - What?! - No! - Fine. - Okay. - Yeah, i'm listening. - Whatever. - Okay. - Yup. - Bye." He hung up and cursed under his breath.

"What them dickheads want?" Michael asked him.

Ashton sighed. "Guys, we leave for tour next week."

Sadness washed over my body. I don't want Luke to leave already. I want him to spend more time with Audrey and I.

"What the fuck? We're suppose to be on break." Luke groaned, sitting up from my lap.

"They said their cutting our break short and starting the tour early." Ashton spoke.

"This is complete bullshit. Do we not get a say in this?" Luke raised his voice.

"No, Luke. Their the bosses, not us." Calum put his hand on Luke's back.

"That pisses me off," he groaned. "Luke, calm down." I spoke, calmly.

"No! We just got here, I don't wanna leave you and Audrey! I've missed so much in her life already, I don't want to miss anymore!" he shouted with his eyes staring into mine.

"You won't miss anything, Luke. You'll be able to facetime us, Skype, text and call." I reassured.

Michael, Calum and Ashton left the living room to give us some time to talk.

"I know, Aliyah. But it won't be the same, i'll wanna cuddle you and be around in real life - not over the phone or computer. I don't want to leave you two behind." Luke spoke as he faced me.

"I know that, babe, but it's just for a little while. You'll be alright, doing what you love." I put my hand in his.

"But i'd much rather be with you and Audrey, protecting you both. I lost you once because I went on tour and I don't want that to happen again." he ran his fingers through his messy hair, biting slightly on his lip bite.

"You won't lose me again, I can promise you that." I put my hand on the side of his cheek.

"You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me - same with Audrey. I'll probably lose myself if I didn't have either one of you." Luke kissed my hand.

"We'll make it work, Luke. I promise, babe." I kissed his lips gently.

He kissed back, then pulled away. "I love you so much, you have no idea."

"I love you so much more." I smiled at him.

Hopefully when he goes on tour, him and I will stay together and make everything work.

----

that was a shit ending sorry

and like i said before the chapter this story hit 12.5k reads like OMD WJAN SJQN DUWKW YOU GUYS KIEN EUSMNDIWN LAMR thanks alot i mean it (:

anywaY i think ill be ending this story soon maybe three more chapters then ill end it? Idk yet

thanks for taking time out of your day to read this story

also thanks to those people who answered the question i asked in the last chapter idk if ill ask anymore questions bc you guys dont answer them ok

fivesauses good girls video was WOW like damn

anywaY yeah thanks for the comments and votes as well

you all are amazing (:

bye