eight

one direction's new song 'fireproof' is fuCKING PERFECT OMF i love it ok enough of me enjoy
-----
✞ Luke's Point Of View ✞
the same day

The three boxes of pizza - that Michael ordered, had just arrived. "PIZZA," Michael shouts as he carried the boxes over to the kitchen area.

"Quiet you dumbass, Audrey is trying to sleep." Calum scolded him, snatching the a box of pizza away from him.

"What types of pizza did you order?" Aliyah questioned as she took a seat next to Ashton.

Of course she would sit with him. God I wanted to punch Ashton right in the face and tell him to fuck off - in the kindest way possible.

"So, you wanna punch me?"

Wait, shit. I didn't say that out loud did I?

"Yeah, you kind of did." michael says with pizza stuffed in his mouth.

"I asked you a queston, Luke." Ashton spoke, as he sat up in his seat.

"Yeah, I actually do want to punch you."

Woah, I, Luke Hemmings, actually spoke up for myself.

"Then what's holding you back?" Ashton stood and walked over to me.

"Nothing, i'm just not going to put my hands on you,"

"Then don't start shit, Luke. If you said you wanted to punch me, then fucking do it!" Ashton yelled, reaching down and grabbing me by the front of my shirt.

"Get off of me! I was just thinking out loud!" I yelled back, pushing his hands off of my shirt.

"Why are you two fighting? You both are suppose to be friends," Aliyah spoke, looking at us both from the couch.

"Ask Luke," Ashton replied.

"Because you're trying to take away what's suppose to be mine!" I shouted before running out of the hotel room.

All of these emotions are effecting me.

I just want to know why Aliyah didn't tell me that she had my child. I want to know why I was a dickhead and broke up with her. I want to know why Ashton wants to take Aliyah and Audrey away from me. I want to know why I can't go back in time and fix what happend between Aliyah and I.

Aliyah's Point Of View ✞

"Wow. Luke's never yelled like that before," Calum spoke once Luke ran off.

"Cool," Ashton rolled his eyes before stomping over to his room.

"Shouldn't you go after one of them?" Michael asked me.

"Which one?" I asked, slightly confused.

I know I probably should go see if Luke's alright, I mean Luke is very special to me - not that Ashton isn't special, but Luke is just, Luke. I don't know.

"Luke," Calum told me.

"No, go after Ashton," Michael exclaimed.

"I'll go see if Luke's okay."

-----

I made my way outside and even though it was raining - I had no fucking clue when the rain started, but I still searched for Luke.

I walked down the sidewalk, looking around and found him sitting on the curb in front of a local bakery.

"Luke!" I shout over the heavy rain fall, causing him to look up at me.

"Just leave me alone," he shouted back. I ignored his reply, looking both ways before I crossed the street.

"Luke, aw you're crying! Tell me what's wrong?"

((a/n: if i found luke crying i would die seriously omg))

"Everything is wrong, Aliyah!" Luke shouted, slightly scaring me from his sudden outburst.

"Tell me what exactly is wrong," sighing and ignoring the rain, I sat down next to Luke.

"I'm a dickhead," he cried, looking me in the eye. "No, you're not. Ashton will forgive you, I promise." I spoke, putting my hand on his knee in a comforting way.

"Not Ashton, you. I want you to forgive me. Forgive me for ruining our perfect relationship, forgive me for getting you pregnant and not being in Audrey's life for three whole years, forgive me for calling you a lier when you told me you had our child, forgive me for being a dick towards you, and most of all, forgive me for doing this,"

And before I knew it, Luke's lips were moving against mine.

It felt right, so right, but I knew we shouldn't be doing this.

I knew that as soon as I would get attached to him, he'd be leaving yet again.

I don't need another heart break. I love Luke, but I don't think this is right.

I kissed him back, then pulled away. "I love you, Aliyah. I never stopped loving you," he told me once we both were looking at each other.

"I love you too, Luke. But, this isn't right," I spoke as the rain seemed to come down faster.

"How? How is it not right, Aliyah? How? If we love each other then it should be alright! Audrey needs her parents together, and we love each other so what's the problem?" he asked angrily, as he stood up and looked at me.

"I don't want to be hurt again, Luke." I mumbled.

"What? Speak up, I can't hear you." He says, rudely.

"I said I don't want to be hurt again!" I shouted.

"And you won't be! When I broke up with you the first time, I regretted it the second I walked away from you. I hate being the reason for your tears, I hate the fact that I hurt you, okay? Why can't be just give it a try? Just try us for a little bit? Please." Luke pleaded as he held my hand in his.

I sighed. "You're so lucky that I love you. This is your last chance. Since a wise person once said 'everyone deserves as second chance'."

Luke jumped up and took me with him, picked me up and spun me around as our lips connected.

The rain drenching our clothes, but we didn't care.

I finally had my Luke back. He is mine again.

---

yay for them!

anyway sorry for the short chapter i updated early again bc im in a good mood and this story just hit 1.1K reads WTF

i seriously checked last night and it was at like 905 WTF IM SO HAPPY AND OMFG

Im still fangirling over one direction's new song like oMF it's perfect and harry in the beginning OMF and liam's part dyING and niall hoLY and louis fuCK and then zayn SCREAMING FUCK

anyway hope you liked (:

thanks for all the votes you guys are v v rad again thank you even you ghost readers

bye