four ✞

a/n: i did this on my phone, sorry if there's mistakes or whatever

✞ Luke's Point Of View ✞

After Aliyah left the coffee shop, I sat there and realized what a real jerk I was being towards her. But, what she doesn't understand is that I just found out that I - Luke Hemmings, has a daughter that is three years old and Aliyah wants to drop all this news on me all at once and I don't know what to do.

Of course I want to be a father to my daughter, but I just need some time to think about everything that's gunna change.

Yes, I still love Aliyah, never stopped and don't plan on not loving her.

But i'm highly frustrated that she didn't give me the time to explain how I feel about all of this.

I don't think i'm cut out to be a father, but I can learn. There's gotta be some books or something about parenting - hopefully.

"Sir, we're closing." A lady told me, rudely interrupting my thoughts. I simply nodded, getting up and walking out to the car I rented. I got in, and drove off to the hotel we're staying at.

«««»»»

I arrived and walked into our large room. "Oh, hey, Luke." Michael greets loudly, still looking at the big screen tv. "Hi, where's Cal?" I asked.

Right now I needed some of Calum's advise - it may not be the best, but it's better then Michael's.

"In the bedroom," He replied and I nodded, making my way over to Calum's room.

I walked inside to see him laying down on his phone.

"Oh sure, you can come in, Luke." He says sarcasm in his voice.

"Sorry, I just really need to talk," I tell him as I walk over to his bed and sit beside him.

He sighs and puts his phone down. "What's going on?" He asks, sitting up to face me.

"A lot of shit just happend in one day and I really don't fucking know what to do anymore." I blurted out, looking down at my hands.

"Tell me what happend," Calum demanded.

"Well, as you know I went to meet up with Aliyah and I found out that we have a child together and-"

"YOU WHAT? LUKE!" Calum rudely cut me off by shouting in my face.

"Calum," I started. "I was just as surprised as you." I laughed slightly.

Calum gave me a straight face. "Luke, this isn't going to go well with management, their gunna be pissed."

"I know,"

✞ Ashton's Point Of View ✞

"So you're saying that you'll be a father to Audrey?" Aliyah questioned, looking up into my eyes.

I'm not trying to mess things up with Luke and Aliyah. I honestly care about Aliyah a lot, but I also respect 'bro code'. BUT, it's not like Aliyah and I are gunna together or anything, right?

"Yes, I will be that father figure for her, plus i'll be helping you aswell." I explained, flashing a small smile.

"I mean, as long as Luke is okay with it, i'll be fine I guess."

I smiled. "I'll text him right now."

She simply nodded and continued to watch tv.

To Luke:

hey um i need to tell you something

I hit send nervously. I knew Luke wouldn't like this.

From Luke:

what

To Luke:

since you decided to be an ass, aliyah and i talked and i told her that i'd be a father to audrey since you dont want to be one

From Luke:

ashton what the fuck? no im not allowing that, audrey is my daughter not yours

I rolled my eyes, honestly I'm not going to agrue with Luke, but I'm also not taking no for an answer.

To Luke:

glad you're okay with this ;) see you later

From Luke:

ashton i swear to you if you fuck things up with aliyah and i, i'll never speak to you again

I simply ignored his message and turned to look at Aliyah. "He's okay with it. Plus, do you mind if I stay the night here?"

She gave me a smile in return. "Of course you can. You're always welcome here,"

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll sleep on the couch. Go get some rest, tomorrow i'm taking you and Audrey out all day."

She nodded and walked to her room.

Tomorrow should be fun - I have a lot up my sleeve.

««««»»»»

sneaky ashton

but hope you liked

this was shitty and short im sorry

but ill update soon

thank you for the votes (means alot)

bye