s i x t e e n

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi pretties here's a update

------

| Ashton's Point Of View |
t h e n e x t d a y

I woke up and groaned, I didn't feel like getting out of bed today. I'm so angry with myself, i'm such a fuck up.

Why did I have to punch Luke? Aliyah is probably pissed at me, and her, Luke and Audrey are most likely never going to talk to me again.

I feel terrible, honestly. I bet Calum and Michael are pissed too. I really need to talk, somebody to give me advice.

I picked up my phone and dialed my mother's number. It rang three times before she answered.

"Ashton, Hi!" she beamed through the phone, I could practically picture the smile on her face.

"Hey." I sighed. "What's wrong, bub?" she questioned, already knowing something was wrong.

"I need some advice." I spoke in response, while I ran my hand through my hair.

"I'm listening."

I half smiled, I knew my mother would be willing to give me advice.

"Well, for starters, I punched Luke in the face." I bluntly stated. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin!" she nearly shouted. "Are you out of your mind? Punching your band member?"

"I know." I sighed, picking up my glasses from the night stand and putting them on.

She sighed too. "What else happened?"

"Well, before that I confessed my love for Aliyah, and now since I punched Ashton, I don't think she'll ever want to talk to me again."  I spoke.

"Seems like you're in a tough cookie." she laughed slightly.

"Advice?"

"Oh right." she stopped laughing. "Here's what you should do. I want you to talk things out with both of them. Try fixing things, like if you don't want to do it in person, you could call or text them. Just try breaking the ice."

Hmm, not a bad idea.

"You're right. Thanks for the advice." I smiled, even though she couldn't see me.

"Anytime sweetie. Always remember that i'm just a phone call away if you ever need to talk. I love and miss you!" My mother kindly spoke.

"I know. I love and miss you too. Talk to you soon."

"Bye, sweetie."

I hung up the phone and went to my contacts. I saw Aliyah's contact first - she's in the beginning of the alphabet.

I clicked her contact name and decided to send her a text.

To Aliyah:

hey, i just wanna say that i'm sorry for punching luke. i don't want what happened between luke and i to ruin our friendship. i still love you a lot, a lot. you and audrey are both amazing people and  i don't think i could bare not to be around or talk to you guys. i hope you, luke and i can work things out and have everything go back to normal. text me back when you get a chance. i love you and audrey

I sent the message and went back to my contacts to find Luke's.

I found his and decided to text him too.

To Luke:

you most likely won't forgive me, but i'm still going to say what I gotta say. luke, you're annoying as fuck, stupid, immature, and a great fucking singer and i love you man. i honestly don't know what came over me and turned me into a dick. i shouldn't of ever tried taking away your girl because you guys are in love and have a child together. today i woke up and felt terrible, i honestly regret punching you and even arguing with you. i'm a fuck up, i know i am. i guess i was just jealous of you and aliyah's relationship. you two are the perfect couple and I'm jealous, luke. so fucking jealous. i want what you guys have so badly. i just want us to be cool again, you're one of my best friends. so text me back when you get this.

I hit send and leaned back into my extremely comfortable bed. After a while of waiting, my phone vibrated.

From Aliyah:

honestly ash, what happened between you and luke isn't any of my business. our friendship isn't ruined, unless you do something stupid. also i audrey and i will always be around because she has grown attached to you and the boys. btw i love you too, as a friend.

I smiled and decided not to text back. As soon as I sat down my phone, it vibrated.

From Luke:

as much as i wanna hate you, i cant. i love you too and once we're back from aliyah's mother's house, you and I can work on our friendship. and i do forgive you

I sighed in relief, knowing that i'm on good terms with both of them.

Hopefully Luke and I could make up and go back to being friends.

---

ok that was short and dumb

what's your favorite 5sos song? (srsly answer the question bc i wanna know)

its hard to pick but mine would probably be long way home or heartache on the big screen  or mrs all american l0l ok

thanks for reading and voting

you are all swag

bye