Chapter 5

ok, I'm getting ready for my second audition, then my second date with Louis! for this audition I'm singing history. I love this song, but it almost made me cry the first time I saw the video. it just brings back so many memories.

it's almost my turn to go on, and once again, I'm one of the last ones to go. I've been waiting all day, and its almost time. then, I just have to wait for Louis to finish up, then we'll go get ice cream. I only have like 5 minutes until I go on. they should be calling my name any time now.

"LEXI MO-" I cut him off this time.

"HERE!" I yelled back.

"ok, we have to get you ready. you don't have much time until you go on."

"I know, and I'm ready this time."

"ok, I'll let you know when I need you."

'ok thanks"

he walked away, and just as I was about to close my eyes for a little bit to focus, Addy showed up.

"hey Lex. you actually ready this time?" she asked, worried that I would get nervous, like last time.

"nah, I'm fine. last time I was just worried about Louis saying no, but now that I know him, I don't have to worry anymore." that was true. I'm actually not worrying about anything this time.

"ok, whatever you say. you should probably go. you're on in about 1 minute. good luck!"

"thanks!" then I left to go to the stage.

I went on and sang, then got the feedback, and the votes were yes again. Louis was smiling the entire time I was singing, especially when I sang his part. when I was done I went to wait for Louis. when everyone was finally done, Louis and I met up. we slipped out the back entrance, so we wouldn't be noticed.

we were actually surprised to see some people standing outside when we got out. mostly other contestants, but also a couple reporters. crap. this isn't good. if reporters see us together, then its not long until the word gets out that we are dating.

"I come out this way almost every day, and there is never anyone. no reporters, no contestants no one. so I wonder why they are here now..." Louis said, sounding just a worried as I was.

of course they have to be here the one day we walk out together... someone had to have told them about us... but who?

we tried to hide our faces, and it worked... for about 30 seconds. then, one of the reporters recognized Louis, and started crowding around us. they noticed that Louis and I were together... this really isn't good. they started asking questions about if we were dating, if Louis is making sure I get through, what could happen if Louis rigged the show to make sure I win, and stuff like that. I just hope...

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!" it was Simon, just the person I was hoping wouldn't find out. "are you serious? dating a contestant? what in the world were you thinking? do you know how much trouble we could get in for this?"

"yeah, but-" Louis tried to defend himself, but Simon just cut him off.

"but what Louis? you think this is ok? do you think there is some way you can date a contestant while being a judge? NO. this is not acceptable. I'm going to need to have a serious talk with you, in private." he turned to me, "and you should probably be there to."

oh no. this cant be good. at all. he pulled us aside, away from the crowd, so no one could hear us.

"this is a serious matter guys. we could get in a lot of trouble for this. a lot of the contestants could sue for this. they would think Louis is giving Lexi special treatment, and we would have no way to prove otherwise."