Chapter 13

as soon as we heard Liam scream, Louis and I ran out of the room as fast as we could Louis couldn't go too fast because he was still hurting, but he tried. we didn't see anything when we stepped out of the room, but then we heard another scream... this time it was a girl... it was Addy. I turned left, to where the scream came from, Louis right behind me. one of the nurses tried to stop us, but I just ran past her.

when I finally got there, I saw Liam laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Tyler and Addy were being held back by cops. it took 4 of them just to hold them back. then I saw a bloody knife laying on the floor next to Liam. first Louis, and now Liam. both of them are severely hurt, and its all my fault.

"LIAM! ARE YOU OK?" I screamed as I sat down next to him.

"I'm fine, the knife didn't go too deep." he answered. this is it. I turned to Addy and Tyler and just blew up at them.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??" I yelled at her. I just wanted to punch her, but I knew that if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop.

"this," Addy said, gesturing to Liam, "this isn't my fault. this was all Tyler. yes, I told him to shoot Louis, but that was only because he stole my best friend from me. but I had nothing to do with him stabbing Liam. I didn't want him to, but he wouldn't listen. I said that we should just pack our things and leave as soon as we left Louis's house, but he wanted to stay. he said he needed to finished what he started. he grabbed a knife and came to the hospital. I tried to stop him, you have to believe me." she said, trying to sound innocent.

"so you're telling me you had nothing to do with this? why do I not believe you?" I said sarcastically.

"I know, I've messed up in the past, but you have to believe me. remember what we used to say when we were kids? forgive and forget?"

"umm... how can I forgive you when you tried to break up Louis and I, and when I said no, you tried to kill him?!? I will never forgive you, and I will definitely NEVER forget this." is she insane? did she really think I would forgive her?

"well... I tried. can we just go now?" she said to the cop. then they took Tyler and Addy away to prison. now they are really gone for good, and we are finally safe.

I turned around and realized there was a big crowd surrounding me. the doctors had already taken Liam to get him looked at to make sure he was ok, and a nurse took Louis back to his room because he wasn't supposed to be standing yet, he was supposed to rest.

I went back to Louis's room and sat next to him on the bed next to him again. we didn't talk for a little bit, and just took a minute to process what had happened. Addison Reiley, my life long 'best friend', just tried to kill by boyfriend. then, her psycho boyfriend stabbed one of my best friends. not to mention that both my boyfriend and best friend were famous celebrities... this was going to be all over the news.

I realized that we hadn't gotten any food yet, and that I was still hungry.

"hey, you still hungry?" I asked Louis, breaking the silence between us.

"starving." he said. "I kinda forgot that Liam was supposed to get the food..."

"I can go get it. Addy and Tyler are gone for good now, so I can go get the food." I offered.

"sure, as long as you don't get hurt. 2 of us are already in the hospital, we don't need you in here too." Louis said laughing.

"I promise." I said, then gave him a kiss and left.

when I walked out of the hospital, there were reporters surrounding the place. I tried to hide my face, but someone recognized me, then I was ambushed with questions. I just ignored them and kept walking. so much happened today, and I really didn't want to talk about any of it.