Chapter 24

Louis's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe she just asked that. How could Lexi think any of this is her fault? She keeps blaming herself for everyone getting hurt, but it's clearly not her fault.

She finally fell asleep about 5 minutes after we finished talking. She was laying on my chest and crying, so I could feel her tears. I hated it when she cried, because it made me sad too. She stopped crying when she went to sleep though.

She snores a little, but it's fine. It's not that loud, and it's pretty cute. A few minutes after she fell asleep, she started shaking like she was scared or something.

I rubbed her back to hopefully comfort her. I guess it worked, because she finally stopped shaking. Before I knew it, I was asleep to. I don't really dream that much, so everything just went black.

I woke up in the same position we fell asleep in. Lexi was still asleep, and I didn't want to wake her up. I looked at the clock... 6:30 a.m. I usually didn't wake up early, but I didn't really sleep that well last night. I just couldn't stop thinking about Niall.

I slowly moved Lexi off of me, then got out of bed. I changed out of my pajamas and into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I decided to dress comfortable since we weren't really going to be doing anything today.

I went downstairs to get breakfast. I just got a bowl of cereal because I didn't really know how to cook anything. I sat down on the couch and turned on the news while I ate.

The main story was Niall... of course. For some reason, we are always on the news. It's like they have literally nothing better to talk about. It's kind of annoying to be honest...

"Do they have nothing better to talk about?" Lexi asked, as if she was reading my mind. She kinda scared me because I had no idea she was there.

"Hey Lex. How long have you been standing there?" I asked, turning around to face her. I noticed she was holding a bowl of cereal, so obviously a couple of minutes.

"Not long. Just a couple minutes." She sat down next to me.

I quickly changed the channel because she didn't like thinking about Niall right now. Some cartoons came on, which was better. She started to laugh, which made me happy.

"So," She said, turning to me. "Since we have time, we could talk about wedding plans..."

Crap... there's been so much going on lately, I kinda forgot about the wedding... oops.

"Ok, we should decide a date before we worry about anything else." I said, turning off the tv so we wouldn't have any distractions.

"Umm... I don't really know. What do you want?" She asked. I'm not really good at planning... so I was kind of hoping she would take the lead.

"Well... umm... I'm not really good at planning anything." I admitted.

"It's fine. I'm sure it can't be that bad. So I was thinking we should do it in the spring. That way, we could have it outdoors and it wouldn't be too hot or too cold. I mean, if you want to. We don't have to though. It was just an idea." She started rambling again. She only really does that when she's nervous though.

"Hey, calm down. It's fine. A spring wedding sounds great. We should do it in April, it's usually great weather then."

"Ok... is April 13th ok?" That's kind of specific... but oh well. If that's what she wants, then that's what it will be.

"Sounds great. Now we can start thinking about more details. Do you want it to be a big or small wedding? We could invite a bunch of people, or just a few friends and family members. I'm fine with whatever you want." I honestly didn't care how big the wedding was, as long as I was marrying Lexi, I was fine.

"Well, I have quite a bit of family that I'd like to invite, and I'm sure you have people you want to invite, so we should have a pretty big wedding. But I don't want it public at all. They should have to have an invitation in order to come."

"Ok. That works for me."

"So you can make a list of people you want to invite, and I'll do the same thing. We'll show each other our lists when we're finished, and if there are any conflicts, then don't be afraid to say anything." Wow, she talks a lot... but it's fine, Harry talked a lot while we were on our tour bus, so I'm used to it.

"Sounds good. So what should be the 'theme' or colors and stuff like that?" That was a thing in weddings... right?

"OH! Right! I almost forgot about colors. Well, we should do black, white, and blue. Black and white are kinda obvious, and blue is my favorite color."

"Those colors go good together, so that works. Liam and Niall will most likely help me with my tux, so I'm not going to worry about that right now. Now we sh-" I was cut off by Morgan and Liam coming in.

"LEXI I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" Morgan yelled, running to my bedroom. Lexi followed her, and Liam sat down by me.

"What was that all about?" I asked when he sat down.

"I don't know. We were just talking, then she started freaking out." Liam's an idiot sometimes...

"Well what were you talking about?"

"Lots of stuff."

"What were you talking about when she freaked out?"

"The baby. I asked her what she thought we should name it... then she got upset, so I asked her if it was just hormones...

"Dude... you're an idiot." You NEVER ask a girl if it's just hormones. And besides, she's not even a month pregnant yet, and they don't even know if it's a boy or a girl... so why would they need to talk about baby names yet? I guess Morgan was thinking the same thing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry the chapters so short... but I hope you like it anyways! I know I don't usually switch point of views, but I just felt like it...

Please let me know what you guys think about the book so far! What do you guys like about it? Is there anything I should do different? I love when you guys give feedback! Also, please don't forget to vote!

Picture: sleepy sailors❤️😂 from the kiss you behind the scenes video

Video: one direction quiz... comment how you do on it!

Next update: I honestly don't know... school starts again tomorrow, and soccer tryouts are coming up, so I'm going to be pretty busy.