Chapter 11

I woke up to someone screaming in the kitchen. I couldn't tell who it was at first, but then I heard a familiar voice crack, and automatically knew it was Louis. he had an adorable voice crack almost every time he screamed.

"what's wrong? is everyone ok?" I asked, running into the kitchen. Liam was laughing, and Louis was on the verge of tears, giving Liam a dirty look.

"well, I was cooking breakfast, and Liam here thought it would be a good idea to scare me..." he said.

this was actually really funny. Louis was cooking bacon and eggs. this kinda made me nervous, because Louis was not a good cook at all. Liam was still laughing, and I started laughing with him.

"you guys are mean." Louis said making a pouty face.

"aww, don't cry boo bear, I'm sorry." I sarcastically said. I walked up to Louis and gave him a kiss, and he stopped pouting.

"aww, you guys are adorable." Liam said, teasingly.

"oh, shut up. you're just jealous." Louis snapped back.

"and why would I be jealous?"

"because I have an amazing girlfriend, and you aren't exactly with Cheryl anymore so-" Louis cut himself off, realizing he probably shouldn't have mentioned Cheryl... "sorry Liam, I didn't mean-" Liam cut him off.

"its fine." Liam said, sounding sad, "its not that big of a deal, you're just happy so you weren't thinking straight."

"I really am sorry Liam. now, on a better topic, breakfast is ready!" Lou said, handing us each a plate with bacon, eggs, and toast on it.

"thanks Lou." Liam and I said in unison.

we ate our breakfast without really talking. I just realized... today is the day I have to tell Simon that I'm quitting the show... Louis and Liam are both coming with me for support.

after we finished our breakfast, Louis cleaned up the plates, then we all got dressed. I just threw on some jeans and a red and white stripped t-shirt. Louis wore sweat pants and a red shirt, and Liam wore jeans and a green shirt. then we all got in the car and went to Simon's house.

in the car, on the way there, we listened to 'take me home: yearbook audition'. my favorite song from that album is 'loved you first'. when we got to that song, I sang every word. Louis and Liam sang too, but I was the loudest. they were laughing at me for singing so loud, but I didn't care, I just kept singing.

when we finally got to Simon's house, I was a nervous wreck. for some reason, Simon has always scared me. I don't really know why, he just does. we walked up and knocked on the door. Simon opened the door and looked surprised to see us standing there.

"hello. and what brings you here today?" he said in a surprised tone.

"hey Simon," I said nervously, "we need to talk."

"ok, come on in." he said, gesturing for us to come in. he took us to the living room and we sat on the couch. "I assume you have came to a decision?"

"yeah..." I said softly.

"well, I'm eager to hear it." he said, getting a bit impatient with my nervousness.

"umm... well... I decided to... quit the show." I finally got out.

"oh?" he said, even more surprised than earlier. "and this was all Lexi's decision? Louis had nothing to do with it?"

"trust me, I was just as surprised as you." Louis spoke up.

"well, I respect your decision. I just have one question..." oh no, what was he going to ask? I'm really not in the mood for questions. "Liam, why are you here?" ok, so I wasn't really expecting that, but I'm ok with that.