Epilogue

"Would you just go to bed?" I said, carrying our daughter back to her room.

"I want daddy to tuck me in!" She started kicking and swinger her arms, throwing another one of her temper tantrums.

Dakota is 4 years old and she is completely attached to Louis. Complete daddy's girl. Our son, Zander, is 6 years old. He loves Louis a lot too, but isn't as attached. He doesn't fight it when I tell him to go bed. He's probably asleep by now.

"I told you, daddy wont be home until late, so you need to go to sleep. You'll get to see him tomorrow, but only if you go to sleep." She finally stopped kicking and laid down.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded my head and tucked her into bed.

"Good night, I love you. Now please go to sleep." I shut her light off and slightly closed the door.

"Night, love you too mommy." I heard her mumble before she fell asleep.

I went into Zander's room to check on him. He was already asleep, so I didn't say anything. I just went and kissed his forehead, then shut his door.

I went and laid down in my bed. It was 10:00 and I was tired, so I fell asleep almost immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and found Louis laying next to me. He got home really late last night, so I didn't wake him up. I went downstairs to start making breakfast. I promised Dakota I would make her pancakes today, so I got everything out to make them.

I felt warm arms wrap around my waist when I started mixing. I turned around to see Louis smiling at me. I leaned in and lightly kissed him.

"I wasn't going to wake you up yet." I smiled.

"I missed you." He said back.

"I missed you too. Now let me finish the pancakes. I promised Dakota I would make them for her." I turned away and continued to make them.

I finished them and put 2 on each plate.

"PANCAKES ARE READY!" I yelled. That usually gets the kids out of bed, so I don't have to go upstairs.

They came running downstairs, racing each other to see who could get theirs first. Zander always won because he was older and bigger. They didn't even notice Louis sitting at the table.

They ran over to me to try and grab their pancakes, but I gestured over to Louis before I gave it to them. They turned around and got a huge smile on their faces when they saw him.

"DADDYYY!" Dakota yelled as she ran over and tackled him in a hug.

"Hey Kota, I missed you." Kota was a nickname Louis gave her. She loved it, so that's basically all he called her.

"I missed you too daddy." She smiled, then sat on his lap.

"I missed you too Zander." Louis said, looking over at him.

Zander didn't say anything, he just ran over and gave Louis a hug. He was usually quiet, unlike his sister.

"Does anyone still want pancakes?" I asked, bringing them to the table.

"I do!" They all 3 said together.

We finished up our pancakes, so I started to clean up. Everyone else went upstairs to get dressed. Morgan and Liam were coming over with their 2 kids today.

Their oldest was 8 months older than Zander. His name was Benji. Him and Zander were best friends. Their youngest was 1 month younger than Dakota, so they were also best friends. Her name was Kassidy, and she looked exactly like Liam.

They got here about 10 minutes after we finished breakfast. We were all just sitting on the couch talking when they got here. They just walked in without knocking, but honestly, I didn't care anymore.

The girls immediately went to Dakota's room, and the boys went to Zander's. Morgan and Liam sat down next to Louis and I on the couch.

"So, the kids will be busy for a while, so what do you guys want to do?" Morgan asked.

"Honestly... sleep." I said and we all laughed. "Dakota refused to go to bed last night because she wanted Louis, so we were up until 10. She finally went to sleep after about an hour of fighting."

"Kass did the same thing! She wanted Liam, so I had to call him just so she could say good night." Morgan said.

"So what do we want to do... besides sleep." Liam asked.

"Well... we could always see if Niall wanted to come over to watch the kids, then we could go do something." Louis said.

"What would we go do?" Liam asked.

"I don't know... casino?" Morgan suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Louis smiled and got out his phone and started texting. "I texted Niall. He'll be here in 10 minutes."

"Well I should probably change. I don't think this is really right for a casino...." I laughed and looked at my outfit. I was wearing sweatpants and one of Louis's shirts.

I went upstairs and changed into something nicer. I went back downstairs and sat back down on the couch. About 2 minutes later, Niall walked in the door.

"KIDS, GET DOWN HERE." I yelled. The kids came running down the stairs and smiled when they saw Niall.

"NIALL!" They all yelled, then gave him a big hug. He might not have any kids, but he still acts like one.

"So we'll be back in a few hours. Until then, you listen to Niall, ok?" I told the kids as I grabbed my purse.

"Ok, we will." Zander said, then they pulled Niall upstairs.

"Have fun!" Niall said before they got upstairs.

We all laughed, then got into Liam's car.

I truly had the perfect life... I married Louis, who was the best guy in the world. My best friends were Morgan, Niall, and Liam. They were there anytime we needed them. And I had 2 beautiful kids. What more could I ask for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The book is overrrrrr! I don't know if I should be happy or sad... I hope you guys enjoyed. Please vote and comment and everything like that..... I'll be doing one last update, but it's just going to be an authors note type think.

question: should I write another book? if I do, it will probably be another fanfic, but not Louis. It'll be either Liam Payne or Daniel Seavey.

picture: Louis and Freddie. Happy (late) Birthday Freddie! I cant believe he's already 3 years old... He looks so much like Louis!

video: Louis Funny Moments... because why not :)