Chapter 9

This morning was horrible. That was when I found out that my 'best friend' tried to make Louis and I break up. It was horrible. I can't believe I actually trusted her. I told her everything, and trusted her with my life. That was probably the biggest mistake I've ever made.

Now I'm sitting on my couch watching 'A Walk To Remember' with Louis. He's never seen it before, so I thought it was time he did. It's really sad, so I cry every time. I don't know if Louis is really the 'movie crying' type, but I guess I'm about to find out.

The saddest part is about to come up, which is usually where I start crying. Suddenly, I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I looked up to see if Louis was crying, and he was. I saw a couple tears on his face, and for some reason, this made me smile.

"So, you get emotional too, huh? I asked him, surprising him a little.

"Oh, uh, umm," he stuttered, wiping away the tears, "yeah, I guess, sometimes. Sorry, it's probably not very 'manly' to cry..." he said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, it's cute." I said, reassuring him. He just smiled and continued watching the movie.

Once we were finished, we just talked for a little bit. We needed to figure out when, where, and how we were going to tell Simon. We decided to tell him tomorrow, we've had enough drama for today...

"So what are you going to do about Addy? If you don't mind me asking..." Louis finally asked.

"Well, I'm probably just going to ignore her completely..." I said, sounding a bit unsure. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to get over what she did to you... to us"

"Yeah, that was really stupid... but oh-" he was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Who would be coming over? I opened the door to see Addy standing there...

"What do you want?" I said, rather annoyed

"I just came to apologize. I know I messed up big time." She said.

"Yeah, you messed up all right... you more than messed up." I responded. She glanced around me to see Lou standing in my living room looking at her.

"Umm... what is HE still doing here?" She rudely asked.

"Umm... did you forget? He's my BOYFRIEND that isn't a cheating, lying, backstabbing jerk, like some people..." I said, referring to her.

"Well... if that's how you really feel then..." she was cut off by Louis.

"Yes, that is how she really feels. Now, we would like to get back to talking if you don't mind..." Louis said harshly and sarcastically.

"well that's not exactly up to you LOUIS, now is it?" she snapped back.

"just get out." I said. "and it is up to me, ADDISON." I said mockingly.

"you know what? forget it." Addy said in an angry tone. "I tried to come here and apologize, trying to be a good person, but-" I cut her off.

"you should've thought about being a 'good person' before you got Lou drunk and made it look like he cheated on me, just so we would break up. just leave okay? and don't try to contact me at all, because I don't want to hear anything else you have to say." I said coldly.

"seriously?"

"yes, seriously. get out."

"fine. but don't think I wont be back." she said, then she left. ugh, I really cant stand her right now.

"so..." Lou said.

"sorry about that Lou. I don't know what's wrong with her. she-" he cut me off.

"hey, its ok." he said, sounding comforting.

"no, its really not. she isn't going to leave me alone."

"and really doesn't help that you live so close. so..." he hesitated, "if you wanted... you could... move in with me?" did he just ask me to move in with him?!? AAAHHHHH!!! "I mean, Addy won't be able to get to you there because of the security. they're pretty protective."

"are you kidding! I would love to!" this is so exciting!

this is it. I'm finally moving out of here. I've been wanting to move out of here for a while now, I just haven't had the money to. but now I can finally move out and live with LOUIS TOMLINSON! his house is amazing, and I've always wanted to live in something like that, but once again, couldn't afford to. this is one of the best days of my life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so I finally finished it! sorry it took so long, but I turned out to be busier than I expected. I ended up going to Kansas City for the KU basketball game last night! then today I had to 'host' my little sister's birthday party and go to a museum. so sorry for the late update... but I hope you enjoyed it.

picture: Louis quote😍❤️

video: just hold on, by louis

update: hopefully next week.