Chapter 29

Lexi's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall somehow convinced me to go talk to Louis... after he gave me a really good sandwich...

I stood in front of the bedroom door, waiting to knock, for about 3 minutes. I was nervous, but I don't know why. I guess I was just worried that Louis would say he didn't love me anymore, that he found someone else.

I finally just knocked on the door before I could stop myself. Louis opened the door. He was a mess. He looked like he had been crying for hours, which he probably had.

"LEXI!" He yelled when he saw me. "What are you doing here?" seriously?

"Umm... you said you wanted to talk. So, here I am."

"YES! Finally." He leaned in to give me a hug, but I pushed him off. I wasn't ready for that yet. He looked sad, but probably understood why I didn't want to hug him. So, he just gestured for me to come in, so I went and sat on the bed.

"Explain. Why were you kissing another girl?" I asked as soon as I sat down.

"I just kissed her cheek. It's not like we were making out or anything, it was just her cheek. Besides, she was just a fan. I don't even remember her name. She asked if we could take a picture..." he hesitated.

"And...? You can take pictures with fans, I don't care, but I don't really like you kissing them."

"She asked me if I could kiss her for her Instagram, so I kissed her cheek. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal." I started to talk, but he stopped me. "Let me finish. I know I messed up. I should've just told her no, but we do things for fans all the time, so I wasn't really thinking about it. Niall already lectured me about that. I'm sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me."

"wow, I guess I didn't really think about it like that. It was just a natural reaction to think you were cheating...." I was starting to cry a little again.

"I would never cheat on you. I thought we established that after the whole Addy situation... And I get the 'natural reaction' thing. I guess if I saw you kiss another guy, I would probably get jealous too."

"Well, I'm sorry I overreacted. I should've at least let you explain sooner."

"So why did you decide to come talk to me?"

"Niall convinced me."

"THANKS NIALL!" He yelled so Niall could hear him.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!" Niall yelled back, and we just started laughing.

"So, what do you want to do? I'm bored." I asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" He responded.

"I don't know. Morgan said she wanted to spend the day with Liam so they could talk about baby stuff. I'm pretty sure Niall is binge watching Teen Wolf to try and catch up to me, so I think it's just us for the day."

"Well, we could go to the movie theater. I want to see the movie Aquaman. It looks pretty good." He suggested.

"Ooh, that does look good. I think there's a showing at 5:15, that gives us around 30 minutes to get ready and get to the theater. It only takes around 10 minutes to get there, so we have plenty of time." I said as I walked over to my dresser to get dressed.

I ended up just going to the movie in my pajamas because they were comfortable and I didn't feel like changing. Louis was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, which was really similar to my pajamas, which was fuzzy pants and a t-shirt.

We decided to leave a little bit early so we would have time to get snacks and drinks before the movie. Also, I liked watching the previews. I know most people think they are annoying, but I like to know what's coming soon, in case there were any movies I was interested in.