Chapter 20

Lexi's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soo... what's happening?" Louis eagerly asked as soon as we came out of the bathroom. I'm so happy for Morgan, and she's pretty excited too.

"Well... the result is..." Morgan hesitated.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Niall interrupted just before Morgan told Louis. "Wait... is that..." he gestured to the test.

"Yes it is. Now shut up Niall. I want to know what's happening!" Louis said.

"Everyone! I have an announcement!" Morgan yelled, standing on a chair to make her speech more dramatic.

We all gathered around her, anxious to know the results. Meanwhile, Liam was sitting on the couch, completely confused as to what was happening. We still haven't told him anything, so he doesn't know what the announcement is about.

"Is everything ok?" Liam asked, still confused.

"Actually... I think it'd be better to show you." She said, pulling out the test.

She showed everyone the results, and I was smiling like crazy, but everyone else was in shock. It was pretty quiet for a couple minutes, because everyone was too surprised to talk. Finally, Liam finally said something.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked. He could barely talk.

"Yeah, it is. Are you ok?" Morgan asked. She was pretty nervous about telling everyone, so I really hope no one overreacts.

"Are you kidding? YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?" He yelled.

"Yeah... I am. So, are you ok with this? I mean..." I cut her off.

"It doesn't matter if he's ok with it! He's the dad, and there's nothing he can do about it."

"OF COURSE IM OK WITH IT! IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" Liam yelled just as Simon walked in.

"You're what?!?" Simon yelled when he heard Liam.

"Simon! Welcome, come on in. Dinner is almost ready." Louis said, trying to change the subject.

"Ok, but just because I'm hungry. But I want to talk about this later." Simon said, walking into the kitchen.

We all went in the kitchen and sat at the table. Morgan took the food out of the oven and set it on the table. I had already set the table with plates and silverware, so that was already out of the way.

This was supposed to be a fancy dinner, so we wanted to get champagne, but Liam said we weren't allowed to. He doesn't really drink because he only has one kidney, so he said no one else was allowed to drink either. Also, we all know happened the last time we drank... Everyone got their food and started to eat when Liam started talking.

"Everyone, I'd like to make a toast." He stood up. We had apple juice instead of champagne, so it was kinda childish, but oh well. "I never thought I'd see the day where I became a dad, but here we are. This is honestly one of the best days in my life, and I'm happy to be able to share it with you guys. Also, I couldn't ask for a better mom for my kid. Morgan, I love you. So, to us." He said, raising his glass.

We all raised our glasses, then all started laughing. This was great. I couldn't imagine better friends. I thought this night couldn't get any better... but I was wrong. We all finished up eating, and just as we started to clean up, Louis stopped us.

"I'd also like to make an announcement." Louis said, standing up. "These last few months have been amazing, and I couldn't think of anyone better to spend them with." He got down on one knee. OH. MY. GOD. "Lexi, I can't think of anyone better to spend the rest of my life with. I love you so much. So, what do you say... will you marry me?" He pulled out a fancy box and opened it. I was a bit surprised to see a ring pop, but I loved it.

"YES!" I yelled and took the ring pop and licked it. "Oohhh, blue raspberry, my favorite!"

Everyone clapped and we kissed. We all cleaned up our plates and went back into the living room. Simon decided to stay for a little bit to talk about the engagement and the baby.

We talked about it for a little bit, and it turns out he's ok with it. He was mad about it at first, because he thought it would distract Louis and he wouldn't be able to focus on the X factor, but we talked about it, so now he's fine with it.

After about 30 minutes of talking, Simon decided to leave. Morgan and Liam left to stay at Liam's house tonight. Morgan got her clothes, toothbrush, and phone, then they left. Since they were gone, Niall stayed in the guest room.

It was already around 8:30, so I decided to shower, and Louis did too. Niall just went to bed, not even bothering to shower. I usually take around 30-45 minutes in the shower because I get distracted easily. I usually spend most of the time singing and winning fake arguments... I only spend about 10-15 minutes actually washing.

By the time I actually got out, I had spent about an hour in the bathroom. When I finished showering, I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. I always sleep with my hair up, but I don't know why, it's just a habit.

Louis was already done showering by the time I got out, so he was sitting on his bed. I didn't feel like walking down the hallway... because I'm lazy... so I just flopped down on my bed.

"I'm going to bed. Good night Lou, I love you." I yelled across the house.

"Good night. Love you too." He yelled back.

After that, I turned music on because it helps me relax. I usually fall asleep right away, but I was too excited. So, I decided to shut my door to block out some of the sound, and turned up my music. I started singing and dancing, but apparently I was too loud.

"What are you doing?" Louis said, walking into my room.

"Umm... singing." I said, sitting down on my bed.

"Well you're being really loud. It's almost 10:00, you need to go to bed. Or at least quiet down because I want to go to bed."

"Ok fine. I'll be quieter. Good night."

"Good night." He said as he walked out of the room and closed the door.

I guess I should probably go to bed. It's getting pretty late. I don't think we really have anything going on tomorrow, so I don't need to get up early, but still. Once I actually relax, I can usually fall asleep in about 10 minutes. I dreamt about Louis and our wedding... it was great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAHHHHHH LOUIS PROPOSED!! AND MORGAN'S PREGNANT! Sorry it's a pretty short chapter, but it was pretty eventful. Anyway, please comment on what you guys think so far! I'm up to about 15 readers, which is good.

Picture: Louis meme❤️😂

Video: 'they don't know about us' by one direction.

Next update: New Years Eve... probably.