Chapter 16

Liam kept looking at me throughout the last 2 movies. Morgan didn't seem to notice, because she was focused on the movie. Liam and I had a unintentional couple staring contests, which was really fun and we would most likely end up laughing.

once the movie was over, we all helped clean up. there was a lot of trash because we ate a lot of food. while we were cleaning up, Liam pulled me aside. Louis and Morgan just glanced at us, then went back to cleaning up.

"please tell what you're hiding." Liam begged, giving me puppy eyes. that was adorable, so I had to resist saying no.

"I mean, the puppy eyes are cute and all, but no. they don't work on me." I said smirking.

"well, if you wont tell me, will you at least tell Louis?"

"and why would I do that? because then you'll bug him about it, and he'll end up telling you because you know he's softer than I am."

"that's not true. Louis actually kept a secret from me for almost a year. it was something for Zayn. the only reason he told me was because Zayn told him to. so trust me, he's good at secrets."

"then why would you want me to tell him if he isn't going to tell you anyway? also, it has absolutely nothing to do with him."

"I don't know... anyway... are you sure you cant tell me?" he kept asking. he really wasn't going to give up.

"I'm sure. now we should probably help pick up, we made the mess too and it would be rude to make them do it." I said, then walked back to help finish clean up.

"what was that about?" Morgan asked when I walked over.

"he just wants to know what our conversation was about."

"well you didn't tell him did you?" she said, as if I would betray her trust.

"no! of course not. I wouldn't do that to you." I said, then left to take stuff to the trash can.

while I was throwing stuff away, I overheard Louis and Liam having a conversation. I'm a curious person, so of course I listened to them.

"hey, can you do something for me?" Liam asked.

"sure. what do you need?" Louis responded.

"well, Lexi and Morgan were talking earlier, but they wouldn't tell me what is was about. so I was wondering, could you find out for me?" really? now Liam is trying to use Louis to find out?

"sure, no problem." Louis said. wow.

"but, you can let them know that I asked you. they clearly don't want me to know, but they might tell you."

"ok. will do." Louis said, then started walking to the trash, where I was still standing. I quickly ran over to Morgan and acted like nothing happened.

a few minutes later, we finished cleaning. we all just sat down on the couch, well, except for Louis.

"hey Lex, can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked me, gesturing to the hallway. I got up and followed Louis to the hallway.

"what do you need?" I asked when we got out of hearing range.

"well, I was wondering, what were you and Morgan talking about while we were watching the movie?" he asked. I decided to prank him and Liam because Liam just wouldn't let it go. also, this will be a pretty good way to see if Liam likes Morgan.

"well, she needed my help with something." I said like it was no big deal.

"what did she need your help with?" he asked like he actually wanted to know.