Chapter 1: Misunderstood Situations & Short Backstory of a Goddess

October 8, Larkspur Residence, 6:30 AM

Hi. My name is Valerie Larkspur, 19 Years Old. I'm a Fourth Year Student at my school called World Spring Academy and I'm under the class of Priestess and the league of Platinum.

I have 5 Younger Brothers and sisters and an older brother who died 20 years ago due to an unknown incident. I've already mentioned one of my younger sisters who are now Ashlee.

My other 4 younger sisters are Yui, Mina, Shiina, and Mei. The name of my 5 Younger Brothers was James, Kirota, Hitoshi, Omokuma, and Tazora.

But, 3 of my younger brothers and sisters are missing. That's why I have to start investigating to look for them by walking around the city.

There was one time in school when I was still in 2nd Year some of my schoolmates were bullying me because I have the height of an elementary student, but that didn't matter.

As long I'm always the Top 1 in class there'll be no problems at all.

But until now I still don't have yet any close friends, but I do have friends in my class and other classes as well in the High School Department. I'm doing my best too 'not' to turn back on my studies no matter what the cost is.

My talent is dancing and singing. Though, when it comes to dancing it's kind of pretty hard. The reason why I wanted to dance is, well, I just want to experience it, especially when it comes to dancing competitions.

"Good Morning Onee-Chan," Yui said as she yawned and stretched. She's under the class of Ranger.

My brothers and sisters have the same color of skin since we were born in the same family. Yui was wearing already her Uniform.

Well, to be honest enough, she always takes a bath first, first thing in the morning then changes before eating. This is only applied during school days.

"So, the place you're in yesterday was above the clouds where the Gods and Goddesses live?" Yui asked. I nodded.

She had the same color of eyes as mine. The same goes for my Brothers, except for the pure white skin part. Theirs was a bit brownish.

"Well, they've mentioned that they'll be sending all 5 Goddesses to our school today and 1 Goddess will be under your section."

To be honest, I never realized that there was a Goddess who almost has the same height as Yui which is around 120 or 123.5. Back when I was at the place of the Gods of the Goddesses yesterday.

Yui is a Grade 5 Student along with Kirota. Ashlee was Grade 6 along with James. It's like two 'birds of a feather flock together' thing.

Which makes me giggle is that others might think they're a couple.

It would be normal if the 4 of them told their classmates that they're brothers and sisters.

Besides, if ever I caught them having a boyfriend or girlfriend at a very young age, I'm so going to lecture them pretty hard, that they have to remember.

"You know sis you should study first rather than finding true love right away. It's not suitable yet to find for love around your age." I gave her a very light warning about relationships.

"You're right I understand. I'll study hard first." She lowered her head a bit and drank her hot cocoa.

After a few minutes, James and Kirota finally woke along with Ashlee. "Man. You three always wake up together, how cute." I said with a sparkling expression.

Ashlee's face instantly turned reddish.

The color of his eyes was yet again the same as mine along with Kirota, he's also still in his onesie pajamas. I ignored it anyway hahaha.