Chapter 4 (Part 1): The Despot Outbreak

10:22 PM, Blackrock of Death Team, Elementary Department, Kindergarten Classroom

Mei's POV

I'm Mei Larkspur. 7 Years Old under the Kindergarten Section. Height: 85 cm. Weight: 19 kg. I'm under the class of Elite Mage. Special Ability: Skies of Doom. Hidden Ability: Cannibalism

I might've learned how to speak well after the Gods gave us powers when our Mother and Father had passed away during the Second War.

But, there are times that I Encounter the wrong pronunciation of words when I interact with other people. Well, that's okay, because I'm still a kid anyways.

And yes. Because I'm still young there are times that I'm being bothered with my Hidden Ability.

There was a time when I saw someone doing something to a person. After a few seconds, that person who was talking to the person was gone. There were traces of blood that was left on the bench.

I start to be curious. The moment that someone looked back and walked away I saw his face covered with Blood. From that day on that disgusting horrid scene was stuck on my head and learned my Hidden Ability by accident or...I don't really know.

My parents didn't know about it. It's because I can't speak very well yet since I was 3 or 5 Years Old. Instead, I explained it to my older brothers and sisters after our parents died during the War. They were shocked and disgusted. But at the same time, they understood my explanation.

Though, I still won't give up. I'll make sure our foes get killed and eliminated, and I will avenge the death of our mother and father. That's what I could explain for now.

'Ever since we were victorious at the war, darkness is starting to emit above the sky. It shows how the Dire Despot Gods feel right now. They're probably, fed up with anger. I just can't put my finger on it. "Hey Mei, let's go first to the rooftop. Let's have a short chat while there's still time."

Urahina Katji. 6 Years Old under the Kindergarten level. Height: 89 cm. Weight: 22 kg. She's under the class of Boxer. Special Ability: Aerial Strike. Hidden Ability: A Thousand Punch

"Sure thing" I happily accepted her offer.

We had a little conversation the moment we've arrived at the rooftop. "So, things aren't going quite well these past days. That Dire Despot Team is merciless and there's nothing you could do about it. Unless you have a very strong ability that could kill them with one or more strike, but I think that's impossible." Urahina hesitated and deeply sighed.

"Exactly, there's nothing we could do about it." I paused for a few seconds and rested my left hand over Urahina's right shoulder.

"But, I think you're right. Unless we can kill then there's nothing else to be feared. Even though you don't have an ability that could kill someone there are times we could find another way to deal with it. Even if we fail at that point we just have to keep trying. Always believe in yourself and don't give up. There'll be and always will be a possible way to disintegrate our foes with something. That's what they always say. Try and try until you succeed as well." I smiled afterward.

Urahina blushed for a bit and nodded with a smile as well. When we were about to take our leave here in the rooftop the floor started shaking intensely. Urahina and I fell together on the ground lightly.

"This isn't good. The Dire Despot Units are here! We have to hurry and return to our team's position" Urahina said and I seriously nodded.

We quickly ran since the shaking was getting a bit more intense. But, we didn't directly run. We were also taking precautions when we're going down the stairs.