Chapter 2: Recruitment & Gathering

October 9, Thursday, Larkspur Residence, 6:20 AM

The next day I rose up from my bed quickly with messy hair. Cause I heard a noise in the living room. I left my room and ran toward the living room.

As soon as I got there it was a bit surprising. Mayuki was sleeping. But on the other hand, she was sitting on the face of Ashlee, which made me widened my eyes.

I could hear her moaning. That means she couldn't take it anymore and as a result, the floor was wet.

I'm starting to guess that the moment Ashlee bumped into Mayuki (Who was sleepwalking) perhaps Mayuki pushed her and sat on her. Since the floor was wet I had the feeling Ashlee was supposed to go to the Comfort room.

I carried Mayuki and placed her on the couch. Ashlee was trying to catch her breath first before she spoke. "Thank you, Onee-chan. I apologize for wetting the floor. I was quickly going to the comfort room but Mayuki was blocking my way. So I had no other choice but cross her path. Unfortunately, she knocked on my legs and tripped. Thus, she sat on my chest. Not long till she moved her position to my face!" Ashlee apologized while she twiddled her thumbs.

After that happening, I cleaned first the floor using a mop. Then both Ashlee and I went into the bathroom to take a bath. Since the Water was warm I was relaxed like I'm in a Spa bath.

"You know Onee-chan it's really fun being here with you. But I doubt we're the only members of the Larkspur family don't you think?" Ashlee asked.

I nodded. It's true though. I think I had 3 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers. One of them is still in Kinder and one of them is in Grade 1. I just realized now that I had the most number of members in the Larkspur family. Great, just great, they might be in the other dimension, because the last thing I heard from them was "We're going to be going far away with our mom and dad so please take care of Ashlee, Yui, Kirota and James." However, I doubt that they're in another dimension now. Since the War just ended years ago.

I missed my parents so much. But luckily I was able to properly manage my brothers and sisters their needs and wants.

"Taking a bath already I see?" Ziña asked as she opened the bathroom door with Mayuki. I nodded as she and Mayuki removed their bath towels and went in the tub.

Oh yeah before I forget. Today is the Official Recruitment that was announced by Lord Dekar yesterday. In other words, we have to gather people from different sections. I've planned already who are these people that would be joining our group.

I'll have to interrogate their profile later when I get to school. After taking a bath with these three people Yui, James and Kirota went in next. I went to my room and changed into my school Uniform.

After a few minutes, everybody was done changing and we went out of the house. When we were having a conversation while walking I saw someone standing up ahead with a sad expression.

"Waahh Onee-chan! How could you leave me behind?"

Wait a minute, is that Ziña's younger sister?

"Oh! I'm sorry for the inconvenience Arisa" Ziña said and apologized. We approached Arisa as she pouted.

Arisa Ellie Kunai. 330 Years old under the 6th Grade. Her height is around 125 cm and her Weight is around 28 kg. She was wearing her Elementary school Uniform (the Same Uniform as Japan but the color of the tie is Sky Blue.). Her Hairstyle was a Swirled Bouffant and its color was Pure White.

She appears to be the Goddess Fairy since her wings were visible even though its color was white. There was a pink color on the sides of her wings and a very tiny stars design on the top and bottom. She was holding her pink-colored wand with red striped on the handle.