Chapter 7: The Church Bell of Doom

(It's better to play this at the same time.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yokohama ETA: 4 Days 13 Hours left

The sound of the bell can be heard. No matter how far it is. "Oh for God Sake, it has finally begun. Prepare yourselves, because this battle will take for hours. Once you're out of ammo use your abilities wisely and focus." Curara explained to all of her Soldiers in the Vans through her walkie-talkie.

All of them replied with a "Yes Ma'am" and quickly armed themselves with assault rifles.

"They're coming in fast! Open fire now!" Curara demanded. Most of her Soldiers fired. They only took down a few enemies. Afterward, most of the Soldiers of Yuzu and Curara died.

Both the Mafia and Dire Despot were at a disadvantage after 3 Hours had passed. Curara can't fight anymore since she was badly shot at her left eye.

Sirisha can't as well, after releasing amounts of energy due to using too much of her ability. Her teammates were badly wounded after taking more than a thousand bullets from their enemy's machine guns.

It'll take them time to recover. "It's no use! 7 Hours remain and we're done for!" Oyama was still driving but in a depressed visage.

After a few seconds, a Warp Gate appeared above Oyama's Van and Soldiers from the Sinner Tribe and Raven Claw Tribe were coming out of the Gate. Another Warp Gate appeared in the Sky and dozens of Dire Despot Jet Fighters came out. Oyama was surprised. She saw most of Erythra's forces being killed off. "I bet you needed some help!" A familiar voice shouted outside the Van. "That Voice, also that Ability, Kosami-Chan is that you?" Oyama guessed. Kosami warped in Oyama's Van.

"Bingo! I might've thought you needed some help, after hearing the Church's Bell of Doom." Kosami smiled. "I-I see. Wait, how's Yokohama?" Curara asked in a panicked expression and was still holding her wounded eye. "Well, our forces are holding them off quite well. Valerie's forces are with them. So, there's no problem" Kosami said.

Yuzu and her teammates were surprised after hearing Kosami mentioned 'Valerie'. "Oh! By the way, Kosami, these youngsters are from another race called 'The Legion Mafia'. It was a surprise when they mentioned that their leader was Valerie and the Co-Leader is Asuki." Curara explained.

"Wait, Asuki? Holy ----so that was her secret organization! I guess the beans were finally spilled. Why Asuki acted very strange 10 Months ago. But still, I can't believe she's the Co-Leader of this, very vicious organization." Kosami lightly scratched her right cheek upon perceiving the situation.

"So, you brought her here for air support huh? Oyama asked. Kosami nodded. After another 3 Hours had passed Curara's forces were fully recovered inside the Vans, along with Sirisha's. Kosami's forces this time were down.

"Kosami-Chan we're retreating for now. We'll return once Curara's forces are wounded again."

Kageyama Minato. 190 Years Old. Height: 147 cm. Weight: 44 kg. Dire Despot Operative under the Sinner Tribe and the class of Jet Fighter. Special Ability: Rush Hour. Hidden Ability: Ground Zero

She had Short purple hair along with Gold colored eyes.

"Copy that! Be safe." Kosami ended the call with Kageyama. "Curara-Chan, It's our turn again!" Oyama demanded. Suddenly, all the Elite Soldiers were instantly killed before Curara ordered her men to infiltrate.