Chapter 10: Voice Problem and the Blackrock of Death Team

"Nakatsuka Yoshimi huh, it's nice to meet you. I'm Valerie Larkspur. But, just call me Valerie." I smiled.

Yoshimi smiled at me. "Well, I better get back. See you later." I said.

Yoshimi nodded and waved goodbye.

I went back to my two teams and spoke. "Alright, 2nd Period is about to commence. Just follow Siriana and she'll lead you into my Mansion. Make sure you guard it well." I told the Legion Mafia.

I used my Special Ability: Shadow dancing in the Moonlight and my Shadow began fading. It rose and transformed itself into a human being.

She was wearing a Gray colored coat with a Blackshirt inside. She had red-colored eyes and had a mask beside her face. "Hello Everyone, I'm Siriana. It's nice to meet you."

Siriana, Height: 140 cm. Weight: 34 kg. Valerie's Living Shadow, Special Ability: Annihilation and Obliteration.

My friends were amazed at my Ability. Some of them were envious.

"Okay! That's Enough Talk for now. We still have classes ongoing. See you all later." I told the Legion Mafia and followed Siriana's back.

~ Time Skip ~

4:00 PM, World Spring Academy High School Department, Infirmary

I brought my younger sister Yui here in the Infirmary since she accidentally tripped down a staircase in their Building.

It was the fault of the Janitors since they didn't put up a 'Wet Floor' sign. That was a little disappointing.

When I gazed around for a minute I saw a cute Nurse walking in. She had long straight pink-colored hair with one ahoge on top of her head. She had a face mask too. She was wearing High Knee Socks with White Shoes.

"Umm hello, Ms.-" I cut my sentence upon gazing at what she was showing me. It was a paper written:

"Hi. I'm Seiji Kotonoha. Nice to meet you, sorry, but I don't want to speak. My voice sounds weird."

Seiji Kotonoha. 22 Years Old. Height: 144.5 cm. Weight: 39 kg, Dire Despot Executive under the Devil's Tribe and Under the Class of Nurse. Special Ability: Fulfillment of thy Divine Power. Hidden Ability: Consecration

"Umm Okay, well, nice to meet you Kotonoha-san. Let me ask you something for a bit. Are you a member of a Dire Despot?" I asked and she nodded.

"Are you a Member of the Sinner Tribe?" She shook her head.

"Oh! Are you a member of the Holy Gospel Tribe?" She shook her head again.

"Hmm, how about the Devil's Tribe. Are you a member in there?" She nodded.

So Ziña was right. The Devil's tribe is finally under our possession. The only one left standing is Dizon, Erythra, and their fellow Executives and Units.

But I have a feeling they won't be attacking us for a bit. I think they're trying to devise a strategy on how to get through us.

Since the Devil's Tribe fell into our hands they're going to have a hard time fufu.

When Seiji accidentally hit her foot on a nail that was already stuck to the floor she screamed. I was completely speechless when I heard her voice.

It was a Male's Voice.

"Ah! Damn! It seems like that was an Epic Fail." Seiji said in a disappointing tone.

"So just now, y-you told me that you don't want to speak because of that voice of yours?" I tilted my head in curiosity.