Chapter 12: Ability Coalesce (Tournament Part 2) and False Figure

(Azalea's POV)

Strength, Intellect, Agility, and Intelligence. These are the 4 important things I have to keep in mind. No matter how great my opponents are. Today, I'm here in the Stadium's battlefield with Charlotte, and two members from the Hound Devil Team. We're up against Nadine Korri Sensei. I could sense very strong magic surrounding her. Her class is under the witch. Which means she could manipulate Mind Control onto her people and make them kill someone or do other things necessarily. Not only 1 but more than 5. "The Third battle is about to begin everyone! This will be a Magic-User Battle. Let's see how far this destruction would cause to the Battlefield." Fuyukawa was in high spirits. "Hey! Ms.Rosaceae. Stay calm. I know how you feel, so don't give up." Koyama Yuriko. 17 Years Old. Height: 155 cm. 50 kg. Hound Devil Co-leader and under the class of Magic Caster. Special Ability: Implosion Hidden Ability: Sanctuary. 

"Y-you're right. I'll not give up. Let's do our best." I clenched my fist and seriously nodded with a smile. Yuriko nodded as well. As soon as the battle began, my body started moving on its own. Forcing me to use my ability against Charlotte. She got hit badly and was unaware of being attacked. "Azalea! What are you doing? Why?" Charlotte coughed and held her chest while she's kneeling on the ground. "What a start! Azalea has landed her first attack on one of her teammates. But, it wasn't her doing after all. It was Nadine's doing!" Fuyukawa announced it in high spirits. 

I should've been more attentive. I need to free myself from her ability before she fully takes control of me. After a few moments, Nadine was quickly stroked by someone. After that, I was able to control my body again. "Well, now Ojou-san. We have to quickly devise a plan before Ms.Korri tries to take control of us again." Nagatani Nekomi. Height: 157 cm. 47 kg. Hound Devil member and under the class of Mythic Grandmaster. Special Ability: Precise & Concise. Hidden Ability: Flows of Wonder. True, but how? Closing our eyes is useless though. Because Nadine uses Magic. Not some sort of Hypnosis. "One of us has to be bait. " I suggested. Yuriko and Nekomi were shocked. 

"Bait? Are you insane? But, how is that --" Nekomi cut her sentence. "Ms.Azalea might have an idea. What she's planning to do is one of us will distract Ms.Korri. Then, while she's being distracted the three of us will take her down. Before the person, she's controlling gets near us." Yuriko demystified about the plan I just brought up. Yuriko-san has a point though. "Nadine's going to control Charlotte! Let's charge quickly now!" Nekomi yelled. As soon as the three of us quickly ran towards Nadine with our abilities fully powered up. We used it and thus, we were able to hit her brutally. When we repeated using our abilities towards Nadine while she was still on the ground, I felt a very strange aura. It tells me that something big is about to happen. "Nadine's Final Trump Card was only activated when her health was below 1%? This is going to be a massacre." Fuyukawa was very shocked. 

Looks like my instincts were right. "Now you'll see how hard you'll be regretting it." Nadine Korri. 30 Years Old. Height: 155 cm. 45 kg. A Teacher and under the class of Witch. Special Ability: Mysterious Alchemy. Hidden Ability: Electric Shock. Final Trump Card: Crazy Maniac. Nadine this time tried to forcefully control all 4 of us. We were being strangled to death. I casted my Hidden Ability: Destiny's Fate to Nadine. This allows me to let my opponents forcefully kill themselves if ever I die. If Nadine thinks we'll lose, then she's wrong. After a few seconds, we were all knocked out. Nadine evilly laughed. "Ahahaha. Did you think you could --" She cut her sentence and got killed. "MY GOODNESS. This battle's a draw! Since that was the case we'll be selecting from one of Valerie's 3 Mafia Team. The battles that are considered to be draw will take place after the entire Blackrock of Death had finished beating or losing against their teachers. Alright, everyone. The tournament will resume shortly." Fuyukawa ended his announcement. The Magic Ms.Nadine used was harrowing. I was quickly brought to the Infirmary. Hopefully, I'll be able to wake up and bustle again later.