Chapter 14: Alice from Wonderland

(??? POV)

Dear Diary

I shall prove to my Nee-Chan that I've strengthened myself after several months not seeing her. It's hard to see everything when it's only black & white.

The way I see things is too sad. I still have to use a marble just to look at things clearly. I may have been confined to the hospital for almost a month.

But that doesn't mean I already have to give up, gazing at the Flowers dance while the wind slightly blows calms my mind. As a grown-up to I have to face danger head-on and never turn back.

From this day on I shall be haughty enough to risk my life to protect this world from evil.

Hinoe Anna

Chairman of Kirishma Academy

(After 2 Hours)(Back in World Spring Academy)

(Izumi's POV)

Looks like all the elementary students were able to beat all the teachers. That's wonderful. But now it's time for the Special Battle finale.

I'm going to battle against my Imouto. Her name's Hinoe Anna.

The sad thing about her is that everything she could see within her gaze is a place filled with black and white. But the marble she's holding onto right now allows her to see things clearly thankfully.

Speaking of Anna where is she? It's been 10 Minutes already. Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Since she had been confined 3 Months ago in the hospital she lost the ability to stand at her own two feet for now.

Right now she's using a wheelchair so she could move around freely in the house or if she plans going out of town.

She's holding a staff so she could stand at her own feet without any assistance.

"Thank you for waiting Ladies and gentlemen. Our Guest has finally arrived. Now, it's time for the Special Battle finale. In the left corner, it's obviously our beloved chairman Ms. Hinoe Izumi. Let's give her a round of applause."

Everybody applauded after Fuyukawa said that.

"And on the right corner, she has the height of a 16 Years old despite that she's already an adult. She specializes in ice. But be careful, once she starts making it snow everyone will tremble in coldness. Give it up for the Chairman of Kirishma Academy. Ms. Hinoe Anna!" Everybody applauded in high spirits.

The students from Kirishma Academy went wild.

After a few moments, I saw my Imouto in a wheelchair. It's being pushed by the Student Council President and Vice President of Kirishma Academy.

They stopped pushing it when my Imouto's wheelchair was on the right side of the battlefield.

"It's been a few months that we've last met my precious little sister."

I happily alleged. "Y-Yes, i-it has. I-I wanted to prove to you that I've become stronger after being helpless for how many days. I wanted to fight against the Dire Despot too!"

Anna said as she slowly gets up from the wheelchair and tightly held her staff so she could stand up straight forward with her own two feet.

Hinoe Anna. 35 Years Old. Height: 152 cm. Weight: 44 kg. Chairman of Kirishma Academy and under the class of Glacier Princess. Special Ability: Frozen Wasteland. Hidden Ability: Snowman Final Trump Card: Sweetness is Justice.

"Alright then, prove to me that you've totally enhanced your strength." I started attacking her using my Special Ability. She used her Special Ability as well. As a result, our attacks clashed right in the middle of the battlefield and caused an explosion.