Prologue

October 7, Citadel of the Gods, 1:20 PM

It feels so...cold. My vision is still darkened as if I cannot open my eyes. I can't even move my hands, legs or my entire body. It feels like someone else is dominating me.

Suddenly, there was a struck of light that shone through my vision. Finally, I was able to open my eyes pretty wide and got up. I saw several people who were also at the ground reclining down.

Some of them are getting up one by one. This was no ordinary ground. If it was then it would've been very substantial as a rock.

But it was a bit....light. And it was also a bit squishy like a marshmallow and its color was pure white. Could it be that we're sitting above the clouds?

I had no doubts about that.

After a few seconds, 15 People appeared in front. It seems like there were 10 Males and 5 Females.

They're known to be as the Gods and Goddesses. One God approached us holding some sort of Monk Staff. He has a very round face and his skin was a bit pale. He has a Gray looking beard with short pure white hair. His eyes were color green.

He was wearing a red looking robe. I think the Gods and Goddesses just woke up from their beauty nap.

"Good Morning to all of you, today, you're gathered here because we need your help." the other Gods and Goddesses walk going to the sides as they sat down on their throne.

"I believe you've all been training well too. In that case, I'll now promote those people who have been training hard in the past 20 Days." The God said as he mentioned it.

Only 280 out of 570 people got promoted. "Well done. Keep it up. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My Name is Dekar Verben. I'm the 4th strongest God". Dekar bowed and went to his throne.

I can't consider what just transpired. I just got promoted too. All that arduous work did pay off. 

After a few minutes, another god rose from his throne. He has a very round face as well but his chin was a bit pointed. He has blue hair that was reaching his shoulders.

There was a weapon on his right which is called an "Excalibur". He was wearing a big yellow coat with blue formal pants. Inside his coat, he also wore a White T-Shirt. His eyes were color purple.

"The time has come for you to go back to the lands. We shall be sending our 5 Goddesses into your so-called school. They haven't learned that much but still, each one of you will be looking after them.

Since it is a classroom only 1 Goddess will stay within each class. Their powers are superior and if those powers were conjoined then that half of the power will vanish. Rehabilitation of powers takes more than 1 Year so head my warnings youngsters." Before he left...

"Sorry for the late Introduction. My name is Zefir Kiyuri. Till we meet again." he added as he walked away.

"Then it is clear. We'll meet again very soon. The Goddesses will be there tomorrow. Oh, if you're going to ask what Zefir meant by 'each one of you will be looking after them, well it's about your conquest against the Minions and Soldiers of the Despot Gods.

They'll be apprised so that you'll be fully aware and prepared for anything. That's all. We'll see you again very soon."

Lord Dekar said as he pounds his Staff in the ground and my vision became so very bright.

After that happened I opened my eyes once more and there, I've returned home, still wearing my Uniform.

"Sis, you're finally back!"

This is my younger sister. Her name is Ashlee.

"Yeah I'm alright 100%," I said as I gently patted her on the head.

Ashlee had long Sky Blue Hair with a side-swept bang, along with her eyes which were also Sky Blue as well. The color of her skin was light brown. She was wearing a Yellow Maxi Skirt and a White T-Shirt with a Rainbow design.

"Come on sis, let's take a walk outside," Ashlee said, pulling me a bit lightly.

Till then I waited for that Goddess that will join our class tomorrow.