Chapter 4 (Part 2): Reincarnation & Cruise Travel

2:30 PM, Livane Town, Graveyard

Sukiro's POV

It was dark, it was cold. Yet, I feel like I was given a second chance to live. I opened my eyes and raised my back. I feel a bit...different.

I used to be tall, but I feel like I've shrunk. I used to be wearing a suit. But, it feels like I'm wearing a skirt. What in the heavens is going on?

I saw a pink-colored sling bag beside me. I opened it and quickly searched for a mirror. The moment I've found a mirror I saw my reflection. I was already a girl?

I feel like I wasn't revived at all but reincarnated. I guess my life's going to be a lot tougher now since I have a chest and important things that girls do before they go like combing their hair, fix their makeup and put on lipstick.

I'll get my younger sister to help me. By the way, I'm Sukiro Larkspur. But, now I'm Sakuri Larkspur. 30 Years Old and I'm Working as a Programmer. Former Height: 183 cm. Height now: 149 cm. Former Weight: 58 kg. Weight now: 43 kg. Former class: Musketeer Class now: Demon Executioner. Special Ability: Ominous Morbid. Hidden Ability: Chain Madness

The sling bag had a 'Sakuri' name on one of the front pockets. I stood up and wore my sling bag. I also saw other people who were reincarnated too.

It wasn't long until the entire grounds were faintly shaking. I saw Battalions of Armed Soldiers from afar. I've recognized their face. They're the Dire Despot Soldiers from the Sinner Tribe. Lord Alamar told me that the Dire Despot Gods from the Raven Claw and Holy Gospel Tribe are good people.

When I gazed at the right side of the cemetery several cars were approaching. A Vehicle stopped by in front of me. "Sakuri hop on. Quick!" A Humanoid Cat told me and I entered the car.

After closing the door we left the graveyard at full speed. "So umm...hey, I'm Asuki Hiridachi and I'm the Leader of the Raven Claw tribe." Asuki didn't bother gazing at me since she's focusing on the road. The other girl in silver hair who was sitting on the left side gazed at me.

"I'm Kaede Tenshi. It's nice to meet you." She normally smiled and gazed back in front. "It's nice to meet both of you." I paused for a moment. I covered my mouth and felt nausea." W-why...are we on the rush?" I continued covering my mouth and my face was turning purple a bit. But, I did my best to hold it in.

"Did you see the Battalions of Soldiers awhile back? They're after you and your friends since they've felt the power of your reincarnation within the grasp of the Gods. That's why we're taking you back to your family. But, please act natural since you're already a girl." Asuki advised me.

She's right. Whenever Valerie is hard up at something, she always calls for my help. Now that both my appearance and Identity is disparate I have to convince them that I'm their former Onii-Chan who turned out now to be their Onee-chan.

In other words, I'll make them realize that their Onii-Chan has been turned into a female because I was reincarnated, as simple as that.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you this, but the Goddess Head ordered us to retrieve you from the Graveyard. She even told us that Lord Zefir, Dekar, and Alamar were the ones who performed the ritual to reincarnate you and the others. Reviving you was already impossible. Since your entire body had already turned into Skeleton after 10 Years. It's written in our book that those people who only hold abilities their body becomes rotten and their flesh will be turned to dust. Valerie wasn't aware of Chino's plan about your reincarnation. So we're going to surprise her by letting her guess your old Identity. Everything has changed though, except for the color of your hair and eyes." Kaede explained.