A/N and Additional info on the Story

Thanks to ToddyA44 for helping me organize with some characters and setting of this story. I never thought anyone also had this sort of title & story. But as for me, this is a story where I made up my own characters & places. 

Hopefully, all my hard work will be paid off, surely. It may be a tough job as a writer but it seems like I finally understood it. 

Apparently, this book that I'm creating now is where I got all my ideas to my friends. All the names of Characters and Places are originally made by myself. 

Please consider Voting this Story if I've been doing a great job. (You can't just say I didn't because of all the effort I've wasted just to write this story :-( 

I guess that's all for now

All Right Reserves 2019

OTHER HELPERS:

Miss3pleR

Usagigoke

HELPERS FROM FACEBOOK:

Toddy Ambasing

Gap Paredes

Licajoyce Tamson

ADDITIONAL INFO ON THE STORY

The story "Game of the Gods" explains that 2 Centuries ago their enemies happened to annihilate their kingdom. With the help of their Goddesses, they were able to drive back the Despot Gods. Until such time a new Despot God Leaders arose. It was said that there are 4 Females and 7 Males who have awakened by their one and only Spell Caster, who's a Male as well. With their newfound powers, they attacked the Gods once more. 

This time the Despot Gods were able to breach the inner kingdom of the Gods, accompanied by all of their leaders. As soon as that happened the Gods and Goddesses faced them with their special skill called "Purification". This skill deactivates the Spells, Skills, and Magic of the Enemies whoever is near it. After that happened they retreated. The Goddesses were able to catch up to them and inflicted very heavy damage on their backs. 

One of the Despot Gods was able to a hit Goddess. As soon as she was hit she was slowly dying. After she meets death the Gods were able to resurrect her. But sadly half of her powers were gone. She was in total sadness after she discovered that. Now, since the Gods were very helpless they've summoned more than three hundred people across the world so they got to be greatly aided. They've given them different classes such as Wizard, Mage and more. 

After letting them train for almost the whole month they were very satisfied. That's why they created a challenge, which is now ranking up. Whoever tries to complete one of their tasks then they'll be able to rank up from the lowest to the lower position. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, Champion, Superior and Legend. Those who are strong enough to reach the Legend League will be given a Legendary ability that suits their class and will be able to evolve.

Evolution existed so that once that one of their people evolved then they'll be able to learn an additional ability. (For example, the person had learned 4 Abilities. Once he/she evolves then an additional ability slot will be unlocked, which makes it 5 already). 

That's all for the Preview of this Story