Chapter 17: The Body and Blood of Christ

Blood for Blood, Life for Life. Yet, in order for us to succeed one must sacrifice its life to the fullest.

70% 3:30

Kanako Hiyomi

Active now

Hiyomi: So, how's it going with the plan?

We're halfway done. : Kitsuni

Hiyomi: Excellent. Destroying Erythrina's reputation was better than I thought it would.

That's great. Most people have pure hatred for her right now. : Kitsuni

Hiyomi: Indeed. Now, I must continue with my current plans. Don't get caught you got that? I'll be declaring World War III soon.

I won't. I'll just pretend that I don't know you at all, and that's great. : Kitsuni

Hiyomi: Alright then, we'll talk this out again later. See you.

Take care then. : Kitsuni

~ 6:30 AM ~

 ~Livenburg Town ~

~ Abandoned Park, Emerald Garden ~

As I wake up early in the morning Big Sis Sakuri told me to keep an eye on the Mafia workers. It's said that the 'Blood of Christ' is buried here in the Emerald Garden located here in the Abandoned Park.

It was abandoned right after the declaration of World War II. Good times were spent here. My former Onii-Chan would always bring me here every time he has spare time.

But don't worry. Once everything is over I'll restore the park on how it looked like before.

"Boss, the Dire Despots are approaching."

One of my Mafia Soldiers approached me and warned me about the upcoming attack.

"Alright then, head inside the bunkers and make sure they don't get through this town. If you think they're closing in on us  call for one of the executives."

He nodded and went back to his position at Livenburg Town's entrance.

I'm beginning to question myself, why did war occur and who's behind it? I'll have Ms. Yunai investigate this matter soon.

"Ms. Larkspur one of our workers dug a hole leading to a strange place," Asuki said upon approaching me.

"Strange place huh, call Novelia we'll go in there."

"Should I call Fumiko as well, she might be of use to us since she's inhuman."

"Hmm, very well then, call her as well."

After a few moments, I was in front of the hole with Asuki, Novelia, and Fumiko.

"Alright, guys listen up. Our objective is to locate for a chest. Once we go in there there'll be no turning back."

Everybody nodded in response and all of us hopped in.

When we were down the hole we saw Seiji and Hisenura on standby.

"Seiji-san, Hisenura-Chan, why are you here?" I pounded my staff lightly on the ground.

"You mentioned that there will be no turning back right? Well, we're here to offer you our assistance; we won't follow you of course. If one of you gets deeply injured Hisenura will use his ability to teleport you back here and I'll use my ability to instantly operate you, very basic right? Don't worry, if that happens to one of you then Hisenura will teleport you back to where your group is." Seiji smiled and put on her face mask.