In the Creepypasta house

*****WARNING *****

The characters in this book do swear (especially Jeff). You are here at your own risk....

███████████████████████████

Jeff groaned as he lazily sat up. He looked at his clock.

"4am?" He sighed, rubbing his fingers through his hair. He got out of bed and turned on his light. He angrily put on his white hoodie, which was covered in blood.

"You've got to be kidding me with this shit.." Jeff said shaking his head as he put on his black converse. Jeff walked into the kitchen and opened the drewer that, usually, held his knife, but was empty.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY FUCKING KNIFE?!" Jeff yelled. He angrily leaned on the counter and hung his head with a sigh. His hair covered his face. He looked up when he heard a light tap sound. There, standing on the table, was Ben. Ben playfully held his knife, waving it around his head, and fluttering it in the air.

"Looking for this?" Ben sarcastically asked, with a evil smirk.

"Yes, now give it back, you fuck." Jeff threatened, walking towards Ben with his hand out. Ben snatched Jeff's knife back and laughed.

"I think I like your knife. I think I'll keep it." Ben joked.

"Give it back, you little shit." Jeff said, frowning. Ben stood up, put the knife in his belt, and ran the other direction. Jeff sighed and took off after him. Him and Ben jumped over the couches and up and down the stairs. He finally tackled Ben onto the floor in the den and sat on him. Ben flicked the knife a short distance away. Him and Jeff frantically tried to get to it. They laughed loudly as they wrestled back and forth flipping around on the floor.

"Ben! Stop!" Jeff laughed pinning Ben's arms to the ground.

"No! I want it! Fuck off!" Ben yelled fighting him and laughing. They both laughed loudly and yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Jane yelled, turning on the light and leaning angrily against the wall. Her hair angrily covered one

"Oh No, Jane's here! Fuck, Ben run!" Jeff joked. Ben and Jeff laughed maniacally.

"Both of you need to shut the fuck up and go to bed!" Jane yelled angrily stomping her foot. She was in pink sweat pants, a black rock band T-shirt with the band name "Heart n' soul", in black socks, and wearing a green and black stripped Beanie.

"Oh, calm the fuck down, princess." Jeff laughed, standing up and walking up to Jane. "I was just on my way out. But Ben took my--"

"I really don't give a fuck, Jeff." Jane said putting her hand up. Jeff leaned his head to the side and snickered.

"Bitch." Ben coughed as he walked up next to Jeff.

"What?!" Jane asked.

"nothing."

"Look, give him back his knife so he can fucking leave and you can go to bed."

"You're not the boss of me Jane!" Ben yelled.

"Yeah? Well I'm older! Give him his knife and take your ass to bed!" Jane yelled pointing to the stairs. Her and Ben stared at each other. Ben snickered as he gingerly handed Jeff his knife and walked off.

"Leave him alone, Jane" Jeff said as him and Jane left the den. "He's just a kid."

"I don't care!" Jane yelled. "You two were making way too much noise. I need as much rest as possible so I can go on my date tomorrow."

"Oh, another date." Jeff sighed sarcastically. Jane flashed Jeff a angry look as she sped up her walking pace.

"I'll be back." Jeff announced as Jane opened her door upstairs.

"Don't care." She yelled back.

"Don't wait up."

"Wasn't planning on it." Jane slammed her door and Jeff ran out the door and into the night...

Early the next morning Jane woke up and went down into the den. She sat on the couch and started drawing while listening to music. Soon Ben came downstairs. He too, put his headphones in and began playing his Nintendo.

"I do feel bad for yelling at him." Jane thought making a sorry face at Ben. "He is just a little kid." Jane glanced down at her drawing then up at Ben. Ben sent her back a glance then rolled his eyes as he blinked and went back to his game.

"Ben...Ben?" Jane asked, removing her headphones.

"What?" Ben replied in a annoyed voice.

"Listen I'm sorry for yelling last night. I was way outta line, but in my defense, I get cranky when I'm tired." Jane apologized. Ben thought for a second.

"OK, I forgive you." Ben said with a tiny smirk. Jane flopped over and hugged Ben. Ben giggled and pushed her off. She giggled and sat up. They both went back to what they were doing, but without music.

"Oh, and I'm sorry for calling you a bitch." Ben said.

"Oh that's o-- wait what?!" Jane yelled, in realization. Ben smirked and put his headphones back in..