Asking jeff

Hoodie stood at the end of the kitchen and leaned his head on his hands and sighed.

There's No way. There's No way he could ask to build a fucking passage room in between rooms. That's crazy! But Toby was gonna have both of then killed, and he'd be damned before he let that happen.

Hoodie felt a slight shudder slither down his spine when Jeff greeted him as he walked into the kitchen. He took a deep breath, the worse Jeff can do is say no.

"H-H-Hey, Jeff?" Hoodie stuttered.

"What's up?" Jeff responded, not looking at Hoodie. Good, no eye contact, no pressure.

"Can I, uh..build...like..a passage way? Between my room and Toby's? Its only cause--"

"Sure. Go ahead, I don't fucking care." Jeff answered. He threw his hood on put in his headphones and walked away.

That was way too fucking easy. Hoodie wasn't sure if jeff actually heard him when he asked so he followed him.

"Uh, Jeff? You heard me right? I just asked--"

"To build a passage wag, I heard you. Go ahead. Whatever you want it for is your business." Jeff finished Hoodie's sentence. Jeff walked away and Hoodie stood there.

He stood there in awe for about five minutes before he went and informed Toby.

The passage way was built in a day and used in a hour...