8 (August 12th, 1975)

ROGER'S POV

As that turd face walked towards us, my good mood disappeared into the wind.

Freddie didn't seem to mind Paul at all. It seemed rather like the opposite;
Paul and Freddie seemed to become closer which I didn't really like.
Actually, I didn't like Paul at all.
He was fake, a snake. But no-one seemed to notice but me.
Freddie had even fallen for him!

An annoyed sigh escaped my nostrils as I threw a dark gaze that could kill people towards Paul.
He didn't seem to notice me, though - of course not! He always ignored me.

I took another sip of my tequila and then walked towards Brian and Deaky as Freddie was busy talking to the snake.

The recording sessions were long and exhausting but the results were amazing, I have to say.
We were heading towards what we imagined at first which was great!

--

In the late evening, Freddie and I decided to keep up our Tuesday's tradition and have a couple of drinks as we always did on Tuesdays.
We were living in the same flat at that time as money was a little issue for all of us.

It was nice that Deaky and Brian joined us.. The one person I quite minded was the snake. But I could live with it as long as he took a seat far away from me - which he did.

The alcohol was flowing down my throat like pure water and the evening was starting to become more fun.

Everyone was drinking. Even Brian. Not as much, of course, but he downed enough to feel tipsy it seemed like.
More, I couldn't really remember as I downed about a third of a vodka bottle in one go because Freddie teased me I couldn't do it.
Of course, I had to do it to show him who's the boss on the farm.

Bad idea.