15 (August 17th, 1975)

ROGER'S POV

My head was pounding and aching as was the rest of my body. I didn't want to open my eyes and frowned instead.
Sunshine was falling through the window directly into my face.

I slowly turned away from the light and moaned in pain as turning around hurted as well.
After a few moments I decided to open my eyes.

As I had them half open I could see the once white wall right next to my bed.

Silence filled the room. The only noise I could hear came from outside - it was the birds singing which sounded quite nice.

I felt horrible and the worst part was that I couldn't remember anything about last night which was really strange.
The last thing I knew was that we were heading towards a bar... A gay bar, I could remember that detail.
The rest was gone.

I didn't even want to try remembering as I was experiencing a terrible headache.
I sighed and held my head.

As I turned to the other side I discovered Bri sitting in a chair turned towards me.
He was fast asleep, his head hanging down as if he was a rag doll.

I watched him sleep for a moment or two.
Then I sat up.
Brian must have brought me home last night.
Had I been that drunk?
I was kinda shocked. Something as bad as that had never happened to me before.

I glanced at the alarm clock next to my bed:
half past two... p.m.

My eyes widened.
Fuck.
Didn't we want to record today?

I got up quickly but I was interrupted immediately - by my body circulation.
Everything started to spin and I fell back into the bed hitting my head against the wall.
"Ouch!" I cried. My headache intensified immensely.

I heard Bri wake up. A quiet and tired "hmm?" could be heard from him.
"Oh, you are awake?"
His face was concerned as he stood up and stepped closer towards me.

"Fuck, Bri, it's half past two! And what the hell happened last night?"
I really didn't know how to feel at that moment and I was confused. A whole night of my life was missing after all.

Brian's worried face turned into shock as he took a look at the clock himself.
"Shoot! Didn't we want to record-"
"Yes, goddammit!" I interrupted him and held my head in pain.

I got out of the bed again - slowly, this time - and I threw on a few clothes to look acceptable.
Brian on the other hand left my room without even saying something. I didn't care about it at the moment though.
My headache was way too bad and my questions about last night were burning flaming hot.
I entered the bathroom to look at myself - I looked horrible;

my eyes were red, my eyebags were darker than the night itself and I literally looked like The Ugly Duchess by Quentin Matsys.

Well there wasn't much I could do about it and so I just washed my face and hurried to the barn hoping that there was still enough time to do whatever we wanted to do. I couldn't remember quite what it was but I knew that there was something.

I froze as I opened the door to the recording studio. - It was fucking empty!
Just Brian was there, sitting on the couch, plucking his guitar.
He looked done and very tired.
So did I.

"Where the hell are they?!" I shouted towards him, clearly showing my anger.

He stared into the air blankly and just shrugged.
I sighed and sat down next to him.
"What the- Those idiots..."

BRIAN'S POV

The silence returned after Roger had calmed down but not for long;
he turned towards me. "Bri... What happened last night? I can't quite remember.."

I raised my eyebrows, still not looking at him.
"Well. Uhm..."
Actually I didn't want to tell him what happened as it had been a struggle for him and for myself.
"Nothing special. You just got really drunk... as always.. and then I brought you home."

The blond one looked at me in disbelieve.
"Can't be." He crossed his arms.
"I could remember at least something then. But I don't remember anything, Brian."
He raised an eyebrow. "Did something bad happen? You usually joke around and laugh at me for acting stupid whilst being drunk. What prevents you from that this time?"

Now I got a bit nervous.

You nearly got raped, Rog. They put drugs into your drink and you were just giggling around whilst a big gross man was smooching and touching you.
I, the super amazing Brian, saved you though and carried you home like a sweet princess whilst you were trying to flirt with me.

That explanation would have destroyed his whole world within seconds.
I couldn't tell him.

I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes. "Well... You.. Oh, screw it, you don't even want to know."

Roger looked away and seemed to think about what I had just said.
"Fine.." He mumbled after a while. I think he understood that something had happened and that it wasn't meant for his ears.