16 (August 17th, 1975)

ROGER'S POV

After about half an hour, John entered the barn.
I quickly moved away from Brian.
We had been fooling around a little. Giving each other kisses, tickling each other and talking about stuff whilst we were waiting for anyone to show up.

The bass player yawned and glanced over at us.
"Oh, good morning!" he smiled and stretched his arms, falling into a t-pose.
It looked ridiculous.

"Morning?" I raised an eyebrow. "Do you know what bloody time it is?" I frowned and crossed my arms.
Deaky's gaze wandered towards the clock right above the door.
"Oh."

He looked hung over but that didn't stop him from smiling.
"Sorry, sorry!" He apologized and headed towards his bass which was standing in the back.

He wasn't a man of many words. Had never been one. That's why I liked him.
I never got into arguments with Deaky.

Brian on the other hand... If he was in one room with Freddie it took the two of them about five minutes at maximum to start a fight. Brian really liked arguing a lot in my book.
Yes, the three of us were like little kids - constantly arguing about stupid little things.

John started plucking his bass to warm up a little and tune it so I decided to do the same.
I sat down on my chair behind the nice and big drumset and just started drumming.
I could see Brian roll his eyes as he turned towards me.
"Keep it down!" He shouted but that just encouraged me to put even more passion into my warm up drumming and it got louder.

That's when Deaky left without a word.
I could imagine that my drumming wasn't the nicest sound to encounter whilst experiencing a hang over.
I laughed devilishly and just continued.

Brian stood up and put his hands on his hips. "Roger! Stop it!" He looked angry now.
I kept playing on purpose as I wanted to know what he was going to do about it.
I got interrupted by Freddie entering the barn.
"Goooood morning, darlings~" he sang, hitting all those notes.
I stopped to return a quick "morning"

I heard Brian breathe a relieved "Oh thank god..." as he returned to his guitar.

"I assume everyone's hung over today. So let's just stop that bullshit, I don't want to record today." Fred stated and sat down on the couch, crossing his legs.

We both joined the singer on the couch.
The silence even lured the wild Deaky towards the couch and as there wasn't enough space on it he simply decided to sit on Freddie's and my lap.
We didn't mind though. We were all really hung over and exhausted.

And so the day passed without us doing anything productive.
We were just fooling around all day long and as Brian and I were finally alone again we decided to make out a little.
Well, we didn't actually decide to, it just happened.

We were in his room, sitting on the bed next to each other.
Brian was talking about badgers and how they were his favourite animals which I already knew but I still liked listening to him whilst he was talking about something he liked.
I smiled as he really got into the topic.

"So, how do they reproduce?" I interrupted him and smirked.
"Wha-" He frowned at me. "Roger! They are mammals, I think you should know that!"
I laughed a little.
"Should I? Well, can you demonstrate it to me?" I raised my eyebrows, still smirking.
Now he seemed to get it.
He pressed his lips together, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Is the door locked?" he coughed nervously.
"Yupp" was my quick answer as I had already locked it whilst entering the room.
Well, maybe I did plan some things.

We hadn't gotten that intimate yet because I knew how shy Brian could be with new stuff. Especially with that kind of new stuff.

I got onto his lap and looked into his eyes whilst stroking over his cheek and jawline gently.

I could feel him getting nervous and he gulped, then he decided to be brave and put his hands on my hips.
"Good boy" I whispered.
I started to unbutton his shirt and he seemed to relax a little as he smiled at me.

As soon as I had opened up his shirt his sweet smile turned into a dirty grin. He grabbed me by my waist and pushed me onto the bed.
I squealed in shock and stared at him with wide eyes. I hadn't expected that.
"So, you actually thought you could dominate me, you little brat?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.
"Brat?!" I shouted and tried to get up again but it didn't work. Brian kept pushing my arms down onto the bedsheet.
"Let go of me!" I grinded between my teeth and looked at him viciously but he just grinned at me which made me blush a lot.

"You wanted me to demonstrate something to you, didn't you? Well, badgers are wild, you know."

I felt my face heating up even more. I must have looked like a tomato or something. I turned my face away and pouted.

"Badgers are chubby and fluffy. I doubt that they are that wild."

"Oh, you'd be surprised!"

He let go of my arms and pulled me out of my shirt, then he unzipped my pants.

Wait, that was going too fast for me now!
I hadn't expected such fast moves from Brian.
I didn't know what to do. My heart was pounding and I was indeed panicking a little right there.

Being intimate with someone wasn't anything new for me, being intimate with a man however certainly was.
Especially since it was Brian, my longterm friend and the person I was truly in love with.

"Wait, what are you going to-"
"Actually, I don't know.." he admitted as he pulled down my pants in one go.

We stared at each other, not knowing what was going to happen next.
Then, I decided to grab Brian by his curls and I pulled him towards me.
I pressed my lips against his and closed my eyes.
It didn't take Bri longer than about two seconds to return the kiss and stick his tongue into my mouth.