21 (August 26th, 1975)

ROGER'S POV

The days passed and I could see that Brian was trying pretty hard to keep up our relationship the same way it was before we started dating.
Although most of the time he blushed a little and got nervous when I was talking to him next to the others. I don't know why. He's never done that before.
I thought that was funny and I usually made our conversations painfully long just to pay back his coldness a little.
At least he tried, I thought to myself.
I knew that it was difficult for him but he had to open up some day anyways and come out of the closet.
I felt a little guilty for forcing him into it but it was for his own well-being.

Freddie seemed to notice that something was going on between Bri and me and I could feel his observing gaze on us nearly all of the time.
I was watching Fred too, though.
I didn't trust Paul and it was obvious that he was Freddie's boyfriend now.
Oh how I hated that guy.

--

It was Tuesday again!
However, this time Freddie and me decided not to celebrate our Tuesday's tradition in the empty farm but go to a bar again!
Apparently, Freddie had fun at the gay bat last time.
I couldn't remember anything and Brian didn't want to tell me anything specific, so I had to have at least one memory of a bar around here!

BRIAN'S POV

They wanted to go out again and I wasn't really in the mood for another scenario where some disgusting guy touched my boyfriend.
That meant that I didn't want to go at all but then again I couldn't let Roger go alone because I knew that he would get pretty drunk and someone was going to flirt with him.
Who wouldn't? He was so gorgeous looking.

I put my hand on my chin and thought about it as I was looking at Roger who seemed to be pretty excited about their plans.
"But, Roger, can you please not get completely wasted?" I asked and crossed my arms.
He just laughed and waved me away. "I wouldn't go there if I didn't want to get destroyed, Bri! Come on, it's gonna be fun!"

Destroyed. Yes, literally.

I sighed. "Okay, I'm not going to be your babysitter, though. You're responsible for yourself, I'm out of this, ok?"

Roger nodded heavily. "Okay, Brimi!" He smirked, then he hurried into the kitchen.
I followed him, smiling.
He seemed like a little kid, ready for his birthday cake.
In this case, his birthday cake would be strong alcohol, though.
Freddie and Deaky were already there, filling plastic cups with some kind of alcohol.
We had a couple of shots, just to get into a fun mood.
Roger and Deaky seemed to enjoy the alcohol a lot.
Too much in my book but I had just told Roger that it was not going to be my responsibility, so I just let them and didn't say anything.

ROGER'S POV

As we arrived at a bar in town, I already felt quite tipsy but I was in a good mood and we were all ready to have fun.
The bar was filled with loads of people; tall, pretty girls, wearing really short dresses, hot, muscular guys flexing at those girls and it was just young people which was great.
Deaky and me went to the bar to order drinks for the group but then we stayed there, enjoying our cocktails instead of returning them to the others.

I could see Brian from my seat; I was sitting on a bench with way too many other people. That's why Deaky and I had to sit really damn close to each other.

Brian was talking to Freddie and Paul and he was glancing over at me every now and then, smiling.
It warmed my heart that he did that. Taking care of me even though he said that he wouldn't.
I knew that he cared a lot about me.
I also knew that he was too shy to admit it and too afraid to tell anyone.

I downed another shot of vodka in one go and again the room started to spin.
It got pretty hot between all those people so I unbuttoned my shirt.

Deaky was talking to a girl right next to me. She was pretty; long, black hair and dark eyes. Very exotic.
What a catch for Deaky!
"Yes, and I'm in a band!" I heard him say.
As the girl asked in which band he was he stopped.
He was thinking.
Wait. Did he actually just forget his band's name?
I facepalmed, then I leaned over to Deaky and the girl.
"It's Queen." I told her and winked and suddenly the girl started to squeal. "Oh, I didn't recognize you! But you, you are Roger Taylor, right?!"

Oops, took his girl away. Not on purpose, though.

Deaky laughed shyly whilst sipping on his next drink, looking down. I could see that he was disappointed that the girl didn't recognize him and now she was just talking to me.
We downed way too much alcohol and the conversation with the girl was the last clear memory I had of that night.

BRIAN'S POV

The more I was talking to Paul the more I started to dislike him.
I couldn't tell Freddie, though because I knew how much he liked him.

I looked over to Roger every now and then, just to make sure that he was alright.
I didn't want anything to happen to him after all. And I was still afraid that something like last time could happen again.

As I looked over at Roger again I couldn't believe my eyes.
I blinked a few times but the scenario I observed stayed the same.
I stood there, petrified, staring with big eyes.

Roger was actually making out with... Deaky.

I raised my eyebrows, not separating my gaze from them.
They were kissing each other quite passionately.
I shook my head slowly and tapped onto Freddie's shoulder to show him what was going on.
Freddie turned around and glanced over at them.
As he realized what was going on he started to laugh hysterically and hit his hand on his lap.
"Oh my god! You go boys! Oh my, they're so drunk! Does anyone have a camera?!"

I felt betrayed.
I could feel jealousy overwhelm me.
I knew that they were really drunk but that didn't justify anything.
He could have thought about it before drinking so much!

My heart started to go faster as I felt sadness and anger come up inside me.
I started to jostle through the people to get to them and stop them from what they were doing.

I heard Freddie shout after me: "Bri, just let them have some fun!"

No way. Roger was my boyfriend. He belonged to me.