03

The next day, you were limping your way to school after sending Jisung off to his class

The next day, you were limping your way to school after sending Jisung off to his class. He's in the first year of high school while you were in the third year of high school, the final year where everyone should be busy to keep up with good grades.

As you reach your desk, you quickly doze off, not caring about the stares everyone gave. Renjun who sat next to you shook his head, he thought you were just too tired of doing deliveries.

Throughout the whole class, you slept. Not giving any attention to the teachers and they wouldn't care about you too.

During the breaks, Jeno and Jaemin who sat in front of you turned to see you still sleeping. Renjun deeply sighed, "Do we wake her up? She's sleeping for ages,"

"Leave her, let's go to the café," Haechan said. He sat the other side of you and he noticed the bruises you've got on your arms but he ignored it, it's not his problem anyway.

"She must be hungry too," Jaemin stated, looking at you pitifully.

Haechan scoffed and stood up. "Then just wake her up," He aggressively kicked your chair several times, waking you up harshly. "Get up, ugly."

The other three males looked at him with a horror look. "You'll annoy her!" Jeno yelled-whisper. "That's what I'm doing" Haechan rolled his eyes. You groaned, pushing Haechan away.

"Stop it, hoe." You cursed.

"Now, let's go to the café, I'm hungry," Haechan hissed, the three males stood, helping you to get up. They noticed how you would walk weirdly, but never ask.

They thought it might annoy you, and that's what they are avoiding, except for Haechan.

Haechan and Jaemin went to buy the food as they lost to rock, paper, scissors. "Can't believe we are still playing this game," Haechan clicked his tongue after he lost the final round.

You smirked at him as he rolled his eyes when his eyes met yours.

While waiting, Renjun and Jeno fiddled with their phone while you stared into spaces. Soon you saw Jisung, waving you from far. You told Jisung not to make an appearance in front of your friends. A smile etched on your lips upon seeing him, "Excuse me for a while,"

You walked to Jisung, grabbing his arm, "What's wrong?" Pulling him to hide behind a pillar. "Noona, give me your hands and say juseyo" Jisung smiled. Your eyebrows knitted. "Why?"

"Just do it" Jisung insists. You sigh, as you held out your hand, "Juseyo" you said. It made Jisung smiles brightly and you got happy seeing him smile. Jisung took something out of his school jacket and hand it on your hand. You look at it and felt touch. Antiseptic solution and a few cotton swabs. "Bought it at the school infirmary. " He did a peace sign with his right hand. You chuckled seeing how cute he is.

"Thank you, Jisung-ie" You ruffled his hair. "Now, I gotta go. Make sure to use it!" Jisung said before leaving. You quickly grasped his hand, turning him around.

"Have you eaten?" You asked. As far as you know, the pocket money he had was just enough to buy antiseptic or just a meal. There's no way he would have eaten if he bought the antiseptic. "Ah... yes?" he bits his bottom lip.

"Jisung lies to me now?" You tilted your head slightly. "Yeah, fine. Not yet but I'll just sneak some Chenle's sandwich later." He waves his hand, dismissing his sister's curiosity.

You chuckled, taking out all the money you have in your pocket and putting them into his palms. "It's not that much but you can buy milk and a slice of bread,"

"N-no... this money is yours,"

"Jisung-ah, I am your sister. I can't live knowing you starve. Go treat yourself." You patted his hand. Jisung pouted, nodding, and walked away. You sighed, looking at his shadow disappearing.

You walked back to your friend's place and got served with a sandwich. Jaemin noticed the antiseptic in your hands. "Now Yoo Jin, who's that boy?" he raised a brow. You panicked, "What?"

"Our Yoo Jin is bullying the first grade now?" Jeno chuckled. "What? No no!" You denied but they kept on teasing you, so you just let them.

As long as they don't know about Jisung.

edited.