36

Your mind wasn't in the right state as Jisung was the only thing you could think of. Haechan was fast to run to the police station as he knew you probably can't even move now.

"Hae- Haechan they have my brother," You crashed into his chest, crying. He was still panting, but his hands were stroking your back to calm you down. "They? Who?" Haechan was still clueless.

"Taeyong"

At that moment, Haechan continuously blamed himself for not taking care of Jisung when he knew how important your little brother is in your life that you were ready to take risk of everything.

"Let's go report it to Detective Han," Haechan pulled you to the police office but you pried his hands off, making him turn to you in shock.

"No, they clearly said I have to pick him up alone! And I'm going to do that!" You yelled out of frustration.

"No! What do they even want from you? This is a trap for both of us. Taeyong has a grudge against me!" Haechan argued.

"Then you go and tell him to release Jisung!" Your eyes were fiery, Haechan tried to understand you but at some point, it didn't make sense for him to not involve the police when Jisung was kidnapped.

"Yoojin, please calm the fuck down!" Haechan grasped your shoulders tight, making you cry harder. He forcefully pulled you into his chest again.

"Let's calm down and think about this again. I don't want to make a mistake again," He softly said, stroking your hair.

"I-I don't want Jisung to get hurt, that's all." You fisted Haechan's shirt tighter, letting out your frustration on it.

"I know, I know, I'll try my best to get him back safely. It's my fault after all," Haechan sighed.

He managed to bring you to his home to think of a plan but he knew that he had to do this alone, without Dream, just so he can ensure everyone's safety.

Taeyong wanted him. Taeyong wanted him down, so he could get his hands on the company which Haechan didn't even think of owning.

Haechan ordered jjajangmyeon for both of you, though you refused, Haechan insisted you eat to save Jisung. "Haechan," You called him and just responded with a hum.

"Thank you for everything. I swear, I'll pay you back in the future, though it will cost me a life," A weak smile barely there as Haechan stared at you in disbelief.

He was hurt by what you just said, he didn't even expect you to pay him back.

This was just how he could show you how much he loves you and wants nothing but happiness for you. Haechan placed his noodles back onto the table.

"Cost you a life? As in, you are ready to live your whole life with me?" Haechan joked to lift the mood since you were being so serious that your frown was digging deeper on your forehead.

He managed to make you smile a little, "Whatever dude, but really I ap-"

"I know, baby. I know," His eyes softened, as he flashed out a beautiful smile.

After eating, both of you were discussing ways to get Jisung. Haechan offered you a drink and you thanked him.

"I don't know, I kind of don't want to get the police involved. Why do they even have to catch Jisung! He's innocent." You rambled after taking a sip of the drink. Haechan sat next to you, holding your hand tightly as he stared at your unfocused eyes.

He had mixed some strong sleeping pills he took when he needed in your drink. "Haechan, did you put something in this?" Noticing something wrong, you examined the glass, shaking your head as if the dizziness would go away.