04

You wandered around the deserted streets, delivering the drugs as usual to clubs

You wandered around the deserted streets, delivering the drugs as usual to clubs. You wore a mask and a cap for a cover. After receiving the money, you kept it in your bag.

One of the client's eyed you up and down, sensing you are a girl by the perfume you put on.

He smirked as he pulled you to a corner, hiding from all the chaos.

This man with a beard, tattoo on his arms, and a heavy smell of alcohol scared you, but you know if you show him you were scared, you'll be his meal.

The man removed your mask, "So you are pretty after all," He said, caressing your cheeks. You could feel your spine shivered as his hands traveled around your face and arms.

You sent him a glare, he's drunk and you know you are more powerful than him. You pushed him away to the other side of the wall. "Don't touch me." Your tone was flat and the man smirked, he got up but before he could grab onto you, you ran away, saving yourself.

You walked to the other side of the neighborhood. Delivering the last packaging. It was 4.38 a.m. when you were done with your delivery, body all sore, tired.

You exhaled a sigh. Walking into the house, greeting your father, and giving all the money to him. "Well done." He said, usually he would give a little amount to you, but you think it's not the day as you saw him reach for his belt.

You stayed still, thinking about the mistakes that you could have made.

"So, one of my client called." He swings his belt on your right leg, you bit your lip suppressing the hurt. " and told me that you push him off" Another swing on the left leg. "He's a client, you should treat him right!" As he slaps you on the face, leaving a cut. His rings are dangerous, it's like a hidden weapon. You take a step back, balancing yourself. "I-I'm sorry" You mutters,as the blood flows down your cheek.

"To make up your mistake, on the next delivery to him, you have to give yourself. Understood?" You are shocked with what your father said. This is the first time you heard your father said that, "I-I can't" You whispered, tears well up again. "What?!" He shouted. You didn't want to wake Jisung up, so you had to agree, "I-I'll do it. I'm sorry" You said. "Good then" Your father said as he leaves you, heading to his bedroom.

You entered your room, quickly locking it and curled up against the door. You tried to silent your cries, not wanting Jisung to wake up.

"Is it the time now?" you whispered to yourself as you think of possible ways to get away from giving yourself to a drunken man. You glanced at Jisung who's still wrapping himself in the thick blanket, as you cried to sleep.

"I'm sorry, Jisung."

edited. but leaving the huge paragraphs because of the comments.