10

a/n: so now, i'm upset for our winwin#no_winwin_no_nct127

#no_winwin_no_nct127

Around 2 a.m, you woke up because it's too cold. You fixed the blanket on Jisung, keeping him warm. You heard the door to the hideout open, on cue, you stood on your feet, pocket knife in your hand.

Just to reveal Haechan with his torch.

"You planned to kill me huh?" Haechan cocked his head. "Well, if you are a murderer then yes." You sighed as you kept your knife away.

"Why are you here late at night?"

"It's so cold here, how could you sleep?" Haechan said as he pocketed his hand in his trousers. "Is that your concern?" You crossed your arms around your torso, not believing Haechan was worried about you.

"Yes, so would you like to sleep at my house?" He walked towards the sleeping Jisung. You were stunned at his question. "Do you really want your lovely brother to sleep in the cold?" He caressed the little boy's cheek.

You turned to him, "Only because I am concerned about Jisung's health," You gave in.

You held onto Jisung's hand, not letting go while waiting for Haechan to open the door to his apartment.

"My parents bought me this apartment last 2 months, giving reasons that school will be nearer, but I know they just want to kick me out." He stated, opening the wooden door.

You entered the house, taking off your shoes, looking around. It's not that big but not too small either.

"I only have two bedrooms, Jisung can sleep with me. The bed in your room is too small." He said, pointing to the door of your temporary room.

"No, Jisung and I can share, " You said, feeling shy all of sudden that he wanted to help you get comfortable.

"Anything you want. I'm heading to sleep. That's the bathroom," He motioned to the toilet across your bedroom, so you took a guess, the room in the corner was his.

You lightly pushed Jisung to get your things in the room. Jisung, who felt sleepy, crashed on the bed, continuing his sleep. You turned to him.

"Haechan, thank you so much, and I'll try as fast as I can to find another place." You said. His expression sullen, walking towards you but you didn't take a step back.

He leaned right in front of your face. "What do you do if I want you to stay?" He whispered. You stumbled a step, shocked and he caught you before you could trip over the coffee table.

"Go to sleep," The corner of his lips quirked up, leaving you alone in the living room.

You decided to go to the bathroom to change your bandage around your waist. Taking off your shirt, leaving you in your black sports bra.

Your fingers grazed on your purple bruise around your body, a sigh escaped your lips, "I could have a nice body if it's not because of dad," You muttered under your breath while looking in the mirror.

Haechan suddenly came into the bathroom, his eyes wide, witnessing you in your sports bra. You were startled too, but lucky the neighbors and Jisung you didn't shout.

He stood still, not knowing what to do. You averted your eyes everywhere but him, trying to cover your purple bruise. Haechan saw the bruises and without delay, he took your arms off your body.

"What the hell are you doing?" He said, checking the bruises, not going to mind you were flustered under his stare and when his cold fingers brushed against your skin.

edited.