25

It had been weeks since your moving out day and also you've got your own room for the first time

It had been weeks since your moving out day and also you've got your own room for the first time. Jisung too got a room for himself which is just next door to yours.

Things had settled down at home and the wedding between your mother and Jaehyun's father went well. When you moved your things here, you were flustered with the size of the house, well you can say it's a mansion, but the mansion doesn't sound warm.

Here, everything is warm.

Your step siblings played video games in the living room and were watched by the newlyweds. Your mum had also been doing a great job balancing her love for both sides.

You remembered the night before where she came into your room to kiss your forehead and wished goodnight, just like how she used to be.

Tension still floats around Ahrin and you but not with Jaehyun. He's nice, trying his best to make you involved in every sibling's chat.

But all in all, you were already happy to see Jisung flashing out joyful smiles, hearty laughs whenever he spent his time with the twins. Jisung adjusted well with Ahrin's brothers.

They played well after they apologized to Jisung. At times, Jisung would still come to your room to sleep with you. His reasons were because both of you have slept together since birth so it would be weird not to and he missed your warmth too.

One thing that made you upset right now was that your relationship with the boys almost faded.

You noticed that you haven't gotten any chance to drop by the hideout because your mum would freak out if you didn't come home with Ahrin.

She would question where you were and tried to dig in about your friends and you can't let her know their background, you know she wouldn't like it.

So, you had to give excuses whenever your friends wanted to hang out in the hideout which rarely happened.

You noticed too that they were being more distant, well maybe for a reason that a big test is coming up real soon. Jaemin, Renjun, and Jeno still cared about their grades so they had to study most of the time in classes leaving you to only sleep to not bother them.

Haechan? Oh, he had been escaping classes and making trouble frequently. Always coming to class with bruises.

Whenever you asked him where he got the bruises he would shove you away, not talking with you. Haechan changed, he's always in a bad mood and rarely smiles.

When asked, the other boys would just smile it away saying that Haechan was hitting his puberty which makes you annoyed by it.

"Honey, it's time for school," Your mother softly knocked on the door, peeking her head in. You raised a thumb in the air from under your comforter. "I'll get ready."

You heard your mother laugh before inviting you to breakfast before closing the door. "Come down when you are done, I'll make breakfast,"

Hm breakfast, a home meal, which you dreaded for a few months back when you were trapped under your father's control. You padded your feet to the full-length mirror, seeing your reflection. "Let's do great today,"