24

Haechan was pacing around the living room when you entered the house, "I'm home", His ears perked up, hearing your voice. He looked at you with concern, "Where did you go?"

You smiled awkwardly, "Dinner?" which later made the hidden Jisung who was on the sofa peaked his head up.

"Alone? You don't invite me?" He pouted but you just smiled, walking past him after ruffling his hair, "I'm taking a bath. Jisung, don't sleep yet. We have things to discuss,"

The warm water from the shower ran down your body, following the curves. Your smile hadn't faded since you got home.

'That Taeyong guy is so freakin handsome' You mumbled to yourself, remembering him smiling at you after he saw you wearing the dress he chose.

Stepping out of the bathroom after dressing yourself and drying your hair with a smaller towel, you were surprised by Haechan who leaned against the wall.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" You raised a brow, hands still on your chest as if securing your heart from jumping out.

"Who did you go out with?" Haechan's face was serious which made you almost laugh at it. "Is that a problem for you? We just like each other, not yet in a relationship. I'm tired of reminding you of this" You giggled, walking away to your room.

Jisung was playing with his phone when he noticed you were done showering.

"Jisung, buy yourself a maroon suit. It's for mum's wedding," You said, plopping down on his shin.

Jisung was still focused on his game as his eyebrow connected, "And where do I get all the money?"

"Jaehyun told you to just take it, and he'll pay for it later," Using your nails, you tickled his foot which he responded with a grunt and hid it under a pillow. "Noona, I'm in a battle now. Can you not--!" Jisung gasped as he lost the game.

"Yeah, right. You better be in a maroon suit on that day!" You snickered, satisfied that he finally looked at you, or you can say, glaring at you.

"Noona, after mum marries that guy, what will happen to us?"

You hummed, chewing on your bottom lips. "We'll move in with them 2 days more, so I guess-"

You paused, hearing something drop behind the closed door. Quickly, you swung the door open, revealing Haechan with a broken glass lying in front of his toes.

A hand clasped to your mouth, eyes widened. "Haechan! are you okay?" Crouching down, you tried to look at his injuries, noticing small cuts. As you were attempting to touch his toes, he stepped back.

"W-what? You'll move in with them? You gonna leave me here?" He looked down towards you. You sighed, realizing he was eavesdropping.

"Haechan, I promise this is for Jisung's bes-"

Haechan scoffed, gulping a lump in his throat harshly, "You make me feel so attached to you, and you are just going to leave so sudden? Fine, Yoojin. Move out while I'm not holding you back," He instantly turned on his heels, marching to his room, slamming the door shut.

You stood up, hands on your throbbing head as your chest heaved up and down, trying to calm yourself. Jisung walked to you from the bed, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Noona, I'll clean this up. Go settle with Haechan hyung."

Licking your lips, you suddenly felt nervous to face him. Taking another deep breath, you twisted the doorknob open, revealing Haechan who's looking out to the surrounding at his balcony, probably trying to calm himself.

You padded to him carefully, calling out his name softly, "Haechan,"

Knowing well enough he's ignoring you, you just stood next to him, giving him the space he needed. Few moments passed before he slowly turned his head to you, only just to look back to the empty street.

Biting on your inner cheek, you mustered up your courage to talk first. "Do you like me that much?"

You slightly scold yourself for asking such an obvious question but he won't reply, keeping up with his protest. You sighed, understanding why Haechan was very upset with you.

"I really care for Jisung so I want the best for him. Mum said Jisung will get an allowance, he can buy something to contain his happiness and he will get tutored so he will have a good future. That's the only reason I decide to move in with them." You paused, hand reaching over to his, intertwining it as you try to grab his attention.

He lost it, couldn't deny how flustered he was at the warmth you gave him. He looked at you.

You smiled, heart at peace now he finally loosen up. "Can you let me go this time? I promise I'll return to you as soon as things go right,"

Haechan exhaled a deep breath, pulling you closer to him, engulfing you in a hug. "I just don't want to lose you to anybody else. My mind won't be at peace if I don't see you near me."

"What do you mean? You'll see me at school" You chuckled, and you heard him chuckle too.

"Yeah, I know," Your heart softened when he stroked your hair softly, "Sorry for the sudden outburst, I wasn't in my right mind,"

He tightened his grip around you, "Also, I've got detention after school the whole week,"

You pulled away to look at him in the eyes, frowning. "What did you do this time?"

A sheepish smile decorated his beautiful face. "I was kind of being rude to the detention teacher earlier?"

"What kind of rude?"

He looked away to his feet, pouting "I pissed him off, with curse words."

You were about to scold him but he was quick to defend himself "But it was because he was saying things about you when he saw your picture on my lockscr-" He halted, realizing what he had said.

A smirk grew on your face, tint of a red blush crept on his cheeks "Your what? Lock screen? You set me as your lock screen, Haechan?"

edited.