21

The beeping of his alarm went off as soon as he hit the off button

The beeping of his alarm went off as soon as he hit the off button. His hands rummaged around, to check if you were still in bed with him. But just to be disappointed when he feels nothing.

He peeked one eye open to confirm you were not there but opened his other eye, he noticed you were standing on his balcony in his room to inhale the morning air.

Propping his hand under his head to take a better look at you, he swore he saw an angel. Even at this early hour, you succeeded in making his heart beat wildly. He couldn't help but stare at your figure, loving how your hair was still a mess from sleep.

The urge to hug you was big so he got on his feet and walked silently towards you, snaking his arms around you.

You stiffened at first only relaxing when you realized it's Haechan. He snuggled his head in the crook of your neck, tickling you with his hair. "Good morning," He croaked, tightening the grip over your stomach, pulling you closer.

"Let's have breakfast at the cafe before school," You suggested and he nodded in response. Soon a silly grin plastered on his face.

"Yoojin, did you just ask me out for a date?"

You knocked his head with your knuckle lightly, making him a grinning mess. "No, who said we are dating?"  You said, crushing all his hopes.

You regretted as soon as you saw his smile disappear, slowly pulling away. "Oh, we're not? Right, you are right, we haven't," Haechan chuckled humorlessly.

You grabbed his wrist, smiling apologetically, "Look, I really like you but I have to settle other things. There are just so many things going on with Jisung and mum and everything. I'm just not ready bu-"

Haechan shushed you, placing his index finger on your lips, "Stop, I get what you are saying. Just know that I will always be waiting"

A soft smile appeared on your lips at what he said, "I won't mind if you want, skinship when we are alone."

The blush on his cheeks made you want to pinch it and you giggled, only for him to nod, giving you a peck signaling he understands what you are saying.

You asked Haechan to book a table while you ordered because the queue is long. While scrolling on your phone and you noticed a huge number of messages from the dreamers' group chat, but being you, you dismissed it, not bothering to read them.

The male students behind you kept on crashing into you as they talked, but you were in no mood to act up on this very pleasant morning.

"Give me your fucking phone right now," You turned when you heard Haechan's stern voice, eyes widening and you let out a sharp gasp when he held the boy's collar and glaring at him. Your hands quickly went up to his arm, attempting to calm him down, asking him what's the fuss about but Haechan is too pissed to answer you.