09

It was almost late at night, a usual time for your friends to gather around

It was almost late at night, a usual time for your friends to gather around. "This is my friend's hideout, they would usually hang around one or two hours here. Can you please stay in that room?" You pointed to a storeroom, handing him a mask.

"It's a bit dusty, but it should be okay," You said, rushing him to hide as you could hear the boys coming.

"Park Yoo Jin?" Mark questioned, he's confused. You were never early to any hangout. "Y-yeah?" You gave him an awkward smile, eyes on the food Jaemin and Renjun held. "It's so cold out there," Jeno said, closing the door.

You walked towards them as you joined in the food party, making sure you hide some for Jisung. Haechan got up to use the toilet, "Yoojin, we should study together," Jaemin suggested. You rolled your eyes, before gulping your cola. "No,"

"AH AH AH" All of you turned towards the noise. Your eyes bulged seeing Jisung's ear being pulled by Haechan, "Who the hell is that?" Mark asked, getting up. "N-noona" Jisung whimpered in pain.

"Heard him sneeze, well this boy hides in the storeroom. Did the United send you here?!" Haechan tugged on the boy's ear. You quickly ran to Jisung, pushing Haechan off and hugged your brother.

Jisung rubbed his ears, burying his head in your neck, soft sobs could be heard. "It's hurting him!" You yelled at Haechan.

"Who is him? Is he your pet bro? Didn't know you are this dirty, YooJin" Haechan scoffed. Mark tapped the back of his hand on Haechan's chest, "Not so harsh bro."

"Who is he?" Renjun walked closer to you. You bit your lips, caressing Jisung's back, calming his sobbing. "Park Jisung," You sighed.

"Who is he to you." Haechan gritted his teeth, he didn't know why he got pissed off too, probably seeing the boy being in your arms. "My younger brother." You exhaled, but enough to make them hear.

"YOU HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER?! " all of them freaked out.

You stared at Jisung who had eaten all the chickens that left. You caressed his hair, "You must be very hungry," You said to him, which he replied with a smile.

You had explained to them that you were running away from home, you didn't have anywhere to go and this place was the only place you could think of.

"I can't believe you hide the fact that you have a brother." Jeno shook his head. "Does that matter?" Your eyebrow raised, looking at Jeno.

"So tell us about the bruises and cuts you getting lately," Haechan said, his tone was flat so you didn't know if he was interested to know or just to annoy you.

Jisung glanced at you as he heard them mentioning your bruises. You smiled back at your cute brother, "It's nothing. I can handle it."

A few hours later, they left. You insisted on staying at the hideout for a while just until you find a place for Jisung. They made sure to lock the door, before leaving you and Jisung.

"You didn't tell them about dad?" Jisung said as he set up a place to sleep. "There's no point in telling them." You played with your hair, sitting on the old couch and watching Jisung struggle to lie down the old mattress.

Jisung had covered the mattress with a thin blanket. He motioned you to come over and you did. "It's going to be a cold night, so cuddle with me okay?" Jisung said as he opened his arm for you, welcoming you.

You snuggled in closer to him, feeling comfortable as he pulled a thicker blanket over both of you.

"my pretty sister, thank you for protecting me and i love you. I promise I'll protect you too" Jisung said as he kisses the crown of your head as you drift to sleep.

edited.