23

School went on as usual except for the boys. They got detention for having bruises on their faces which you could assume they joined Haechan last night.

When you demanded an answer since what Haechan told you last night wasn't enough, he quickly dismissed it saying he was sleepy after realizing he exposed their little secret.

You looked at Renjun, scanning his scars and you sighed deeply. Your hand grabbed his, "Can you please explain why you fought?" You raised a brow, trying to get the best side of Renjun.

Renjun took a look at the teacher teaching in front before turning to you, "Yoojin, the teacher is teaching and I'm not going to get you in detention too," He whispered.

You grew annoyed since you had tried to get an answer from Jeno and Jaemin as well and they said the same thing. You stood up abruptly, making the chair screeched against the floor, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What's wrong, Park Yoojin?" Mr. Kim lowered his glasses.

Rolling your eyes before looking at the teacher, you made up an excuse, "May I go to the toilet?"

That made Haechan chuckle since you have never asked for permission before. It took a while for Mr. Kim to respond since he, too, thought the same as Haechan. "Oh, sure."

You walked out from the back door and exhaled a big sigh. They were being too frustrating, if it's about you, you can't help being curious. You needed to know.

Plopping down on the counter in the restroom, you took out your phone before scrolling through your Instagram. It had not been that long since you activated it back, just for a reason to check up on what Haechan posted.

No new post from the boys for a clue and you groaned, deciding to return to your class when the bell rang, ending the school session, witnessing the boys chattering while waiting for you as soon as you stepped into the class.

You rolled your eyes at all of them which made them freeze, but Haechan smirked. He could see this coming already.

You walked to Jaemin whose hands were busy packing your things inside your bag, snatching everything, and slung your bag on your shoulder before turning around.

Haechan managed to grab your wrist and turned you to face them back. "Look, we are sorry alright? There are reasons as to why this is still a secret," The corner of his lips curled into a small smile, the rest nodded, agreeing with him

"Whatever the reason is, I freaking hate you for getting in trouble for me," You said tonelessly before making your way home, not caring about them since they had to stay for detention.

Once you stepped out from the school, you untangled your earphone and plugged it in your ears but just to feel it being pulled back.

Hissing, you snapped your head to look up, ready to burst but your eyes went wide at his presence.

"Ready for shopping? Mum wants you to buy a new dress for, um, wedding," Jaehyun grinned.

You raised a brow, thinking of anything that you wanted to do. None, a free schedule without Haechan and Jisung. "Oh right, sure,"

You pocketed your earphone back into your pocket as Jaehyun walked you towards his car, opening the back door for you. Entering the car, you realized there's another person in there too. A handsome one but his face was cold.

"Yoojin, this is my friend, Lee Taeyong," Jaehyun introduced him to you.

"Oh, hi! My name is Park Yoojin, soon to be Jaehyun's sister?" You smiled a bit, afraid of the guy's reaction but he just flashed a big smile, showing off his perfect white teeth.

"I know, Jaehyun told me about you a lot. I hope both of you can get closer so that I can be close to you too," Taeyong ruffled your hair.

You were taken aback at his friendliness, true, people said don't judge a book by its cover.

His actions got you confused, it was as if both of you were friends long ago, but since he's older, you just let it go.

-

"No,"

Jaehyun protested as soon as he saw you holding one of the dresses. "Aw, come on this is like 20 times already, I'm so tired! It's not like I am the one who's going to get married," You huffed, putting the dress back on its hook.

"Yoojin, you must look beautiful on that day!" Jaehyun said numerous times already. Taeyong just chuckled at seeing both of you, he also tried to search one for you and once he found one, he showed it to you. "Yoojin!"

You turned to him, staring at the dress he's holding. The color maroon managed to catch your eyes and how the dress might fit you, like a wrapper to its sweet got you.

Jaehyun looked at the dress too, "That looks nice! Go try it!"

Forcing a smile on your lips as you look at yourself in the mirror, you found it's nice and comfy, revealing your arms as the dress hugged you tight, showing off your S line. The dress is quite short considering it stopped above your knee.

You exhaled, giving signs to the staff to open up the curtain. "Beautiful, young lady," She said before complying to your request, revealing the two men sitting on the couch.

"Yoojin! This is it! I like how you look, presentable and pretty!" Jaehyun exclaimed as he stood which Taeyong soon followed, a smirk sat handsomely on his face.

"Gorgeous, Yoojin," His comment made you blush and you hope he won't notice it.

"Shut up, both of you. I'm getting tired looking at all the dresses. I'll just take this." You waved your hand a little, dropping their little compliments on you.

After Jaehyun paid for the dress, he drove somewhere so all of you could fill in your stomach. The sun was about to set when you reached the restaurant, you had a good time since you eat a lot for free, both Taeyong and Jaehyun's treat for being good today.

"I'll tell the others to get maroon dresses and suits," Jaehyun said as he talked on his phone. While he was busy, Taeyong cut the meat for you and asked you to eat more.

"Hey Taeyong," You called out his name.

"Yeah?"

"Why the hell are you so handsome?" You tilted your head slightly which he replied with a grin.

"I heard that a lot, Yoojin. Try to flatter me with another compliment if you can" Taeyong said, shoving a piece of meat into your mouth which you gladly bite.

"I'm not that good at flirting." You twirled a strand of your hair around your finger, "I have a friend who's a big flirt but I got used to him already," You chuckled.

Jaehyun offered to send you home and you accepted it, in the car three of you laughed at jokes and talked about future plans.

Hanging out with people other than the dreamers makes you realize other people are not so bad as you thought.

edited.