im back but not for long

Colbys pov

walking into the kitchen the girls cassidy and natalia noticed colbys eyes puffy and red. 

"colbs are u okay?" cas asks 

"ya, cassy, im all good just allergies." cas brushes it off but natalia doesnt believe him.  

putting on a smile i hype the girls up for their days 

"you guys excited to go shopping and stuff?" 

"yaaaa" they both say at the same time. we all laugh happily at the coincidence 

"are you guys ready?" a voice asks coming from the hallways. it was the girls new mom. 

"ya" "mhm"

"okay then lets go!"

while they did their thing colby went to pick up the kitten and dog...

---time skip because i have a lack of creativity rn---i haven't written in like 4 months im dry ash

i pull up to their house. a calico kitten on one hand and a husky puppy in the other. i manage to knock on the door and the girls answer. their mouths dropped and they instantly took the two fluffy animals out of my hands. 

"AWWWWW" is all they could make out through all their squealing excitement. 

"what are you gonna name them?" erin asks 

"these are ours?!" cass screams!

"haha ya " mike smiles at me and i smile back... its so good to see the girls so happy.

"lets name the kitty, uhhhhhh... OOOO!!!!!!!!!  BLAZE!" screams Natalia as shes jumping holding her kitten tight to her. 

"ive always wanted a puppy! ive been thinking of names for forever... but do we like Ash, spartin, or is saber better? OOOO LETS MAKE HIS NAME ASHTON SABER SPARTINIOUS!" 

"thats beautiful cass" for this small moment i dont feel so hopeless.... time slows down as this amazing moment seems to last forever...

my last few hours with these girls were perhaps some of the best hours ever. They fill part of the void i feel in my heart. but there was still parts that were empty and they will never be filled

OKKKKKAYYYY SO HEY PEOPLE IM STILL ALIVE also ya like, comment and followwwww thanks :::::::::::::::::::::::::))))))))))))))))))))))))))