3. ♡ The day has come ♡

A/N- The quote is from Shaheen Bhatt's book —> Never been (un)happier
For now —> Enjoy😋

Shraddha's P.O.V
I was finally done with packing my stuff. I called a cab and I went to my new address.

Once I arrived I looked around. Arjun was there as well and Parineeti was also present.

I walked to them.

"Hey Shraddha, are you excited?", asked Arjun.

"Yeah, I mean we finally get to live in our own house! No more being alone or with mom or dad"

" I agree" said Parineeti smiling.

We stood there being very excited and we talked.
After a few minutes my phone rang.
"Hold on", I said.

I walked away from Pari and Arjun and without looking who called I answered the call.

"Hello, Shraddha speaking"

" Hi can we talk? Something bad happened..."

Parineeti's P.O.V
After Shraddha left, we were alone.

"So how are you Arjun?"

He looked at me with an uninterested face and sighed. "I'm okay Pari. And you?"

"I'm good. But Arjun..."

"Hmm..."

"What's up?"

He looked a bit weird. " Well uhm, I've been having these dreams and...it was...erm...weird. I actually...Okay this is gonna sound weird..."

"Arjun... you know you can tell me anything right?"

"Yes Pari..."

"You know... I actually dreamed that we were going to live together... all of us. But I dreamed of us... together...ugh nevermind. I shouldn't have told you."

It was silent for a moment

Arjun was just about to walk away, when Parineeti stopped him.

"Actually, Arjun... I dreamed the same...That's weird right?"

Arjun rolled his eyes, he really didn't want to deal with this. Not now. He had enough on his mind already.

"Yep, you're weird."

Parineeti rolled her eyes. It was just the same old Arjun.

And wait, was Arjun actually being nice to me in the beginning? That was new!

Luckily before things could get anymore awkward, Shraddha came to save me.

"We must go" she said. She looked very worried and sad.

"What? Why?!"

"Pari, something happend to Sid. Varun and Alia called me. Come fast. Drop your stuff in the house."

Sidharth's P.O.V
My vision was one big blur. I couldn't see things clearly. I heard people talking. I think it's Varun. He is calling me. And Alia does the same. Gosh, she has such a sweet angelic voice.

I hear her talking. She is asking if I'm okay. She holds my hand. I decide to play a little prank on them.

"Who are you guys?"

I can see a bit better now. I can see that Alia is shocked and hurt. Varun curses under his breath and I'm trying not to laugh.