♡ THE SEQUEL♡

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have been talking to my fellow readers. As you might've noticed, I've constantly been republishing the earlier chapter of this book. Here's why:

I really missed this book and got messages from a few of you that you missed this book too and requested a sequel. So I did that.

Yes everybody, I made a sequel to this book! But in order to continue, this book had to be good and I edited it. I have also added a few scenes to it which are new. Read it if you like.

As for the sequel, it's called Bollywood House 2 and the first 3 chapters have been published. Please go and shower this book with the same love as you gave this one.

Here's a short intro:

.

"You're sure you want to live in one house again? It'll be filled with chaos!"

I smiled. "Yes, I know silly. But that's what I like. After all, perfect is boring and living with you guys again is like a dream."

"Sure. Whatever you say. But don't come to me when someone stole your pillows, made you ate pepper, or secretly made photos of you while you were asleep!"

"Yeah yeah. We both know you love it as well. I'm in.", I said.

"Well good because I'm in as well."

Thank you guys once again for giving me a chance as a writer♥️I love all of you so much. You guys are amazing! Never stop smiling my angels!

9K🎉🎊

I hope to see all of you continue the journey with me in the second part of the series

See you there🥳

Lots of love coming your way!
~varia_nv
29th of September 2019