33.♡For once and for all ♡

A/N—>Writing this chapter was really difficult. Especially when you have to write mean things about persons you love. Once again, this story is fiction....

Shraddha's P.O.V
"You?! What are you doing here?!", I shouted. I was shocked to see him here.

"Shh! Don't shout! Sidharth will come in a few minutes! He will be looking for you. But I should be done then, I hope at least."

He coughed and shivered a bit. "It is really cold here. Anyways, I was about to tell you something but you can't tell that I was here. The rest will kill me if they found out I was here. And especially after what I did to you the other day. I'm sorry about that..."

"You better be Karan!", I said. "Can you at least tell me the reason you're actually here? It is not like you wanted to see me I assume.."

"I see. Shraddha Kapoor is not dumb.."

"I rolled my eyes. Now who was being dumb?

"Well guess what bitch? Now tell me the actual reason that you're here or I'll scream so loud that they will hear it inside as well. And you wouldn't want that, would you?", I threatened.

"Shraddha, is this the correct way to talk to me? Karan Johar? I have always respected you Shraddha but I have received nothing in return.."

"As if you have ever respected me. You only had eyes for Alia. You did not care about me at all. In fact, we even met on an event. Have you got any idea how low that is? Especially from a very "big" director like you. Couldn't you even say hi to me on Varun's birthday party? You were playing Cupid for Natasha and Varun. I certainly had not been expecting this from you.."

Karan chuckled. "Oh. Are you jealous? That I only had eyes for Alia? And not for you? Shraddha you must be-"

"Enough of this chit chatting. Cut to the chase Karan. Why are you here?"

He chuckled again and smiled with an devilish grin. "I heard that the Ek villain couple is in a serious relationship. And well.. I am just here to tell you.. Shraddha Kapoor..."

"Cut to the chase Karan!"

"That I won't let you be with Sidharth. In fact, I've already spread the news about Alia and Sidharth's marriage. And not just to the entire industry but to their families as well."

"You're lying! You wouldn't dare to do things like that! Bastard!", I yelled.

"Don't yell so much Shraddha! Sidharth can't come otherwise I will be caught!", he whispered.

"Really? That's what you care about? You're disgusting man!", I said.

Karan smiled devilishly again. "Oh dear, you have no idea what is going to hit you na? Too bad..."

The moment he had said it, I suddenly felt something vibrating in my pocket. My phone was blowing up with a lot of notifications. And I really mean a lot.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw what was happening in front of my eyes. I barely saw a message and the other would already come. It's like you're having no WiFi and then all of a sudden you have.

I looked at Karan is disbelief. He was smiling with a big grin on his face and chuckled.

"I told you na.. Don't mess with me dear. You won't be happy when you have to face the consequences."

He laughed like a mad and for a moment I seriously considered whether I should put him an asylum or not. Well, I've always thought that, but now I was seriously considering it.