7. ♡ Leiden, Here We Come! ♡

A/N- Thank you for all the birthday wishes❤️

Arjun's P.O.V.
We stood in the kitchen when Sid and Shraddha called us. They had something important to tell.

"Is Shradda pregnant with your child Sid" I asked.

Shraddha rolled her eyes. " No, idiot. We're just going on a vacation and we think it's best to do that now since we all don't have any work to do and I just....you know...."

I sort of felt bad for her. I know her as a kind and loving person and the way she's been treated. That's just not fair...

Varun interrupted the silence. "Shrads, that's great! Where are we going?
The Bahamas, Maldives or maybe Spain or Italy. Or we could just stay in India and-"

"We're going to the Netherlands guys!" Sid exclaimed. "Isn't that exciting!"

I swear, if people could light up, Sid definitely would have right now.

Alia rolled her eyes and glared angrily at Shraddha and Parineeti.

"I still think it's a bad idea guys. It's freaking cold there!" Alia said angrily.

"Yes, but Karan does have a mansion there.." said Parineeti.

I thought it was a good idea. A vacation seemed nice and I didn't want to be asked questions the entire time about films and my private life.

"I think it is a good idea Sid. But only if we can stay in the mansion" I said.

"Of course! He has already said that it was alright so we still need to book some tickets and then we can go" Shraddha said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go pack our stuff guys" Varun exclaimed enthusiastically.

Sidharth booked us tickets. We would fly tomorrow early in the morning.

We quickly all packed our bags and we watched a few movies. Then we slept because tomorrow would be the day of the flight.

Skip time —> Flight day 04.00
Parineeti's P.O.V
Arjun and I both woke up. The alarm
Clock was still beeping and I wanted to smash that thing so badly. Who even thought of making it? I slowly opened my eyes and Arjun yawned.

"Pari, let's sleep"

He shifted to me and made sure I couldn't get out of the bed. "Arjun, stop it. We have to go otherwise we'll miss the flight." He growled and let go. He shifted to his own side and slept again.

This boy! Always sleeps! I got out of bed and I brushed my teeth. I prepared myself for the day. When I was done I went back to our room. Arjun wasn't there. Where did he go?

I looked around but I didn't see him. I searched the entire house but I didn't found him. Ah well. Sooner or later he will come. I went downstairs and I saw Sidharth.

"Hey Sid" I said. " Did you pack everything?"

"Yes and you?"

"Yep"

We stood there talking for a bit. Then Varun, Shraddha and Alia came.
Shraddha looked on her phone. "Guys, the taxi is here. We have to leave now!"
Arjun still wasn't here. " You go, I'll come later. I need to find Arjun."