17. ♡ Condition ♡

Third person P.O.V
Varun was astonished as Sidharth took Alia inside. What was going on? Wasn't she leaving with a happy face? And why was Sidharth with her?

"Varun, who's there? Tell the mailman to deliver the neighbours' stuff somewhere else!", Parineeti yelled.

"Parineeti, you know he's secretly talking with his dulhania. You'll find out, she will soon walk out of the door!", Shraddha added.

Alia and Sidharth slowly walked to the living room. Their eyes were red and swollen from all the crying and Alia had a really puffy face. She was also having trouble with walking. Sidharth looked like he could sleep any moment.

When Parineeti and Shraddha saw them in their state of mess they turned to Varun with a questionable look on their face. He replied in the negative.

Alia and Sidharth crashed on the sofa and closed their eyes. They forgot the harsh reality and soon drifted off to sleep.

"Well, that's just awesome. They crash into the house, leaving us all curiously and then they don't tell us anything!" Parineeti said sheepishly.

"Parineeti, have you seen them? They're an emotional wreck. Have you seen Alia's face? And Sidharth's hand? She must've held it all the time, that's why it's so red. " Shraddha said.

"And Sidharth's eyes were completely swollen. He must've cried a lot!"

"Yeah, but what happened?", Parineeti asked impatiently.

"We will see. Are you guys hungry?", Varun asked.

They both weren't hungry.

"What's for dinner?", Parineeti asked.

"Lasagna."

"Oh."

Varun walks over to Sidharth and he lightly pushes him, in order to wake him up. 

"Sidharth, are you hungry? You need to eat something bro."

"I'm not hungry. I just want to sleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Varun. Long flight."

"Okay uhm, Shraddha will take you to your room. She will help you."

"Okay..."

He untangled his hand from Alia and he caresses her hair once more before standing up. Shraddha helped him to go their room.

Varun was watching with a little jealousy. He went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner because he was hungry and Alia probably would be too.

Parineeti woke Alia up.

"Babe, do you want something to eat? Are you hungry? You need to eat!"

"Yes, I'm hungry. Can I get some food please?"

"Varun is preparing it."

Varun. Alia slowly let her mind wander off to him. Why wasn't he present when it happened. When she got to know that she had to do it or else...

"Varun...... How is he?"

He entered and put the lasagna on the kitchen table. "I'm good Alu. What about you?"

"I've been better"

Parineeti helps her walk to the kitchen table and lets her sit down.

"If you need anything just call me okay?", she asked.

"Yes Pari, you can go to sleep if you want to."

"Gladly. I'm really tired."

"So am I."