Chapter 2

That evening holly had made fresh pizza and that seemed to satisfy Nick. Holly fiddled with her fingers and heard a notification pop up on her phone. She immediately grabbed it logging into the job website .

Her eyes scanned over the of description of Job, it read House Maid needed . Must be professional at all times. Kind and caring.  Holly squealed on the inside as she clicked apply on the job and instantly sent her Information over. She checked the address and it wasn't far at all , just a few blocks away.

Holly giggled getting off her phone , of course nick noticed and stood up. "Who are you giggling about .. who was on the phone?"

"J-just a perfect job came up so I applied , just a little excited is all. " holly chewed on her bottom lip looking up at Nick.  "Let me see" he gestured his hand to give him the phone. Holly sighed handing him the phone.

"Ha ha !.. are you serious a fucking house Maid ?" He through the phone on the couch. He walked towards her gripping her jaw tight. "The only house Youl be cleaning up is this one.

"B-but .. nick it pays good money.. and I wanna m-make you proud.. " a tear fell down hollys cheek which made nicks face soften and let go of her jaw.

Nick sighed "Fine but do not be home late any time of the week because you will no about it baby." He pressed a kiss on her forehead

She nodded quickly "o-of course well if I get the job that is." Holly sighed in relief

~~

Marcel laid out on the couch with his laptop on his lap , he gasped as a notification popped up. He clicked it "Eddy , haz lou hurry look!"

Eddy came bombing down the stairs "What baby what's wrong are you okay ? " Harry came running down after carrying Louis . "What the fuck happened this time Marcy? "

"We have a message from someone for the job we sent off." Edward grabbed the laptop sitting down with them all. He clicked it open and read through the information. "What's her name Eddy?" Louis said excitedly

Edward growled "Louis don't get your hopes up " he looked at him and then glanced back down at the screen. "Her name is Holly James she's 22 years old annnd let me just click her profile photo. "

Edwards and the boys eyes widened , they were all gay but god was this young women a beauty."Woah she sure is purrty spongebob" marcey joked

"Yes she's very beautiful and she looks very professional. Edward nodded typing to her email.

"Should we have her for an interview boys?"

The boys nodded "yea awesome "

Edward wrote an email to Miss Holly James that night to come to a interview tomorrow afternoon.