Chapter 16

Hollys POV

Holly finished up doing her hair , her body ached from yesterday's events but she wanted to make sure everything is clean and tidy for when the boys arrive downstairs.

She combed through her long blonde hair and applied some makeup, she felt sick to her stomach but she wants to make an effort. She made her way out of room and stopped seeing Edward already up with nothing but a pair of boxers shorts on. Her eyes widen slightly and she looked away.

Edward realised "Oh I'm sorry I forget there are girls in the house now." He chuckled

"It's okay I-" holly held her mouth and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Edward followed her behind and held her hair back. "Woah shit are you alright?"

Holly coughed throwing up a bit more," M-morning sickness I think." She sighed wiping her mouth , she flushed the toilet and slid down the wall.

"Hey it's okay " Edward said concerned rubbing her back.
"I n-never asked for this to h-happen you know" she sniffled

Edward felt terrible for the girl."Look no matter what happens we will be here to support you."

"I- shouldn't even b-be here , this is m-my job and all I've done is cause your family s-stress, I should be a-at my place I-" holly went to continue but Edward placed his finger over her small lips hushing her. "Shh stop that " he demanded gently pulling her into a hug.

"You honestly think we would just throw you out after everything that's happened, and what prick put you through." Edward said

Holly shrugged wiping her eyes "I was r-ready and dressed to c-clean today I wanna d-do something." She sobbed

Edward kissed her forehead "I'm giving you some time off I'll get another maid in for now okay, Youl stay here until your well enough , your welcome to stay in our guest room for as long as possible, heck it can be your room , this house is big enough."

She gasped softly "A-are you sure Edward , I- don't wanna b-be a bother I've already caused to much."

She felt Edwards hand on her face wiping her tears "less of the tears now sweetheart , I don't want you stressing it's not good for the baby. " Edward continued to rock her.

"Edward would it be wrong if I said.. I don't want this baby.. it's just I-im  not ready, and I don't want to b-bring up his child.. I c-can't " she started to panic again.

Edward sighed "no it's not wrong, it's your decision,but think about it okay, yeah it's his child but it's a little baby of your own, even though you're not ready. Just think about it and if your not sure , talk to marcel.

Holly nodded and smiled a little at Edward.

"H-how's Louis?" Holly asked

"The bone in his leg is cracked he's lucky it didn't snap." Edward sighed

Holly got up slowly "Can I see him?"

"Yea sure I don't see why not " Edward said

__

Edward opened there bedroom door revealing Louis sat up on the bed all three of the triplets surrounded him.  Louis looked up at holly then he looked down at his leg and whimpered.

"Shh baby it's okay " Harry kissed his forehead.
"Lou hollys come to see how your doing " ed said

"H-hi " Lou spoke

Holly sat at the edge of the bed "Hey Louis, how are you feeling?"

"A bit sore i guess " Louis held onto Harry's hand the whole time.

"I'm so s-sorry I never meant for anyone to get hurt." The tears started forming in her eyes. Marcel grabbed a box of tissues handing them to her, she happily grabbed one wiping her eyes.

"It's n-not your fault h-holly n-none of it is." Louis half smiled

She nodded wiping her eyes "Edward said it's okay for me to stay in the guest room and have some time off. I hope that's okay with you all, Edward looked at them.

"Of course it is " marcel said

Louis smiled as did Harry.