Chapter 19

Edward ran to holly as she was about to get up but she knew she wasn't allowed, "No.. no NO! NO!! " she screamed pushing at Edwards chest, her heart was broken. She sobbed into his chest clutching onto his shirt. She was venerable at this moment , her eyes swollen , tears pouring out of her eyes.

Louis whimpered watching her breakdown , marcel and Harry comforted him, there hearts aching watching Edward try to comfort the poor girl.

"Shh sweetheart it's ok it's ok " Edward cooed hugging her gently. He rubbed her back softly

"I-I slipped.. i m-mopped the floor and l-left it to d-dry but.. but-"
"You don't have to explain holly it's okay , it was an accident lovely." Marcel spoke up

Edward looked over at the boys "I'm sorry but holly I can't have you working for us anymore.."

Hollys breathing picked up and the boys were just as confused.

"W-what..?"

"I can't have you working for us anymore, but I want you to be apart of our family, I want you to live with us , our house is big enough and the guest room is yours if you want it. I'll hire someone else to be a maid. Edward looked over at Harry and marcel, they nodded in a approval , Louis smiled brightly beaming.

Holly sniffled wiping her tears away, "You d-don't know how much t-that means to me , all you've done is take care of me, b-be there for me , " I don't k-know what to say."

"Just say yes love " Louis spoke

Harry kissed his cheek proud of his boy

"I-I'd love t-too " she whimpered

The boys walked to the bed kissing hollys cheek, they stayed the night comforting her.