Chapter 5

The next morning holly woke up to a huge bruise under her eye. She shook Nick lightly she didn't really want to wake him up but she had no choice .

"Nick wake up"

"I'm tired babe.. what is it?"
"I start work this morning " he opened his eyes to look at her instantly noticing the bruise, he placed his finger under her eye. "I'm sorry baby girl I didn't mean that."

Holly moved back slightly "I-its okay " holly pecked his cheek and got up to get dressed . She pinned her hair back neatly and applied some camouflage concealer under her eye and it literally got rid of the bruise , she had pretty good makeup. She added some lip gloss and mascara and she was good to go.

"I'm going now nick, see you later.." she fixed her shirt and was about to leave until nick grabbed her hand pulling her back for a kiss on lips as he kissed her he paused grazing his lips against her bottom lip. "Remember don't be late home tonight."

She nodded looking up into his eyes , she then headed to her car heading to the triplets house.

~~

Holly knocked on the door of the mansion , quickly getting out her phone to check her makeup out before going in. She put her phone away as she heard the door open revealing Edward.

"Good Morning Holly" he greeted letting her in.

"So your first job today is to clean the kitchen and make breakfast ,I have left a cleaning rota for you pinned to the wall, so Youl what to do each day. " we are not working today , today is our day off ."

Holly nodded , Edward looked at the girls features carefully , he frowned a bit but shook it off.

"I'll get to it , thank you Mr Styles" Holly smiled and took off her jacket in the coat closet and got to cleaning.

Edward walked towards Louis pulling him in close "Good morning baby are you okay ?"

"Morning Eddy, m'good still a little tired but I'm fine otherwise." Louis leaned in giving Eddy a kiss.

"Mm your lips taste amazing this morning darling " Edward said brushing his fingers through his feathery hair. "What's for breakfast?" Louis asked

"Our maid is in the kitchen making it love , I gave her a list and it has everything we like to eat.

"Can I go say hi?" Louis asked

"Sure but don't be long darling she needs to work okay "

"Sure Eddy" Louis smiled walking into the kitchen seeing holly preparing breakfast. Louis came up behind her poking her shoulder. She flinched and dropped the spatula. "Oh gosh you scared me Louis " she bent down getting the spatula.

Louis frowned "sorry holly didn't mean to scare you"

She smiled washing the spatula and began flipping the pancakes. "It's okay " she said calmly

She then placed the pancakes and bacon on each plate and placed them on the dining table.  Holly walked to the living room knocking first before entering.

"Come in " Harry spoke
Holly walked on in "Your breakfasts are ready in the dining room." She spoke politely and the triplets beamed. Louis however was already at the table munching away at his pancakes.

"Thank you Holly " Marcel said following the boys to the dining room. Holly nodded and walked to the kitchen and began to clean up.