Chapter 12

Holly had woken up early this morning, 8:30am to be exact. She found herself in a medical room , forgetting about yesterday's events she got up slowly groaning in pain from her ribs. "Ah!" She winced out noticing she was still in a hospital gown.

The one thing she noticed was the quietness around the house, she got up slowly walking out of the medical room and down the hallway , she panicked she's not even dressed and has to get on doing her job. She walked to the stairway slowly groaning in pain again.

"Holly what are you doing out of bed , young lady?" Edward spoke firmly making holly jump almost stumbling but Edward was quick to grab her. "Woah hey careful there."

"B-but I have to- clean an-" holly was interrupted by Edward.

"Not today dear , look at you , you can barely stand " Edward could see the pain in hollys eyes. "Oh no I-I have to get h-home I'm late." Holly went to fall but Edward yet again caught her.

"Holly don't you remember anything from yesterday about confessing to us about your boyfriend?"

Reality started to hit holly, the tears fell from her eyes remembering. "Shh everything's under control okay , he will never hurt you again."

She sniffled nodding listening to Edward "That's it good girl." Ed rubbed her back helping her upstairs back to the medical room, seeing a concerned marcel.

"Holly you can't go wondering around in your condition, your lucky Edward was about to help you. Marcel stood firmly in his doctors white coat.

"S-sorry " holly looked down sadly

Edward lifted her chin "Hey no sad faces now sweetheart. All of a sudden a sniffle was heard from the door, Edward was quick to turn around but nobody stood there. Marcel and Edward furrowed his eyebrows.

Marcel just hold on a second " Edward rushed out of the room seeing Louis curled up outside his door, feet tucked under his head in his knees. He was shaking and sobbing.

"Baby boy what Evers the matter?" Edward rushed to him and knelt to his level.

"N-No one c-cares " he sobbed again not looking up at Edward.

"No one cares about what darling?, look at me please " he demanded gently

Louis looked up puffy eyed and red cheeks, "N-no one c-cares for m-me , y-your all f-for h-holly." He sobbed .

Edward was truly heartbroken at the sound of that coming from his boy. "Hey my darling boy come here , nobody said that come on we love you to death you know that, holly is hurt and we are just doing our best to look after her. I'm so sorry you felt left out darling. " Edward scooped Louis up sitting him on his lap.  Louis looked up wiping his tears away , he buried his face in his neck. "I-I'm sorry eddy.. I love you so m-much " he sniffled.

"Just breathe baby it's ok, I love you too more than anything."  Louis looked at Edward pouting his lips for Edward to kiss. Edward leaned down and kissed his lips with so much passion. Louis deepens the kiss moaning softly at the feeling of eds tongue slipping through , he ran his fingers through eds curls pulling at them softly. Ed squeezes Louis ass earning another moan, " let me make it up to you darling shh don't tell the others " he winked holding Louis in his arms locking the door behind him laying him on the bed . Edward helped Louis strip off his clothes , ed leaned down kissing all over Louis chest , sucking on his nipple, the moans coming out of Louis mouth were uncontrollable.

Louis could feel Edward length hard against his thigh, ed rutted against Louis roughly.  Before they knew it they  were naked making love to each other, Edward thrusted in and out of the small omega , hitting his prostate hard eachtime, Ed released breathy moans against Louis neck as he sucked on his sweet spot. "Ugh yes!! There.. right there ohhh!!! Harder fuck!!!" Louis moaned so loud , ed.. Ed gonna mmhmm ohhh gonna cum.. please " Edward pulled out but pushed back in again hitting the spot , " Edward yesss!! Ohhh" Louis released over his and Edwards stomach. With another thrusts Edward is releasing into Louis.

Louis laid back breathless

Edward pulled him close kissing his forehead "told you I'd make it up to you darling."